• The KillerFrogs

Look On the Bright Side

ftwfrog

You should be able to get really good seat upgrades next spring.
Already making a list:

1- won’t have to blow $200+ at the big12 championship like we did a few years ago

2- will save $ on bowl game travel & tickets

3- blood pressure will be solid from now until baseball season. What’s the difference between 3-8 and 5-7 (The coaches and team doesn’t give a [ Finebaum ], why should I?)

4-Can spend more time tailgating and spending quality time with friends rather than going to watch the abortion of a product we put on the field.

Keep the list going!!

LisaLT

ON the bright side it’s sunny and 75 degrees here. I don’t see how we are going to win another game this year.

Spike

Already making a list:

1- won’t have to blow $200+ at the big12 championship like we did a few years ago

3- blood pressure will be solid from now until baseball season. What’s the difference between 3-8 and 5-7 (The coaches and team doesn’t give a [ steaming pile of Orgeron ], why should I?)

4-Can spend more time tailgating and spending quality time with friends rather than going to watch the abortion of a product we put on the field.

Keep the list going!!

Now your biggest problem is that I will show up to the tailgate and drink all of your beer!

Mean Purple

Already making a list:

3- blood pressure will be solid from now until baseball season. What’s the difference between 3-8 and 5-7 (The coaches and team doesn’t give a [ steaming pile of Orgeron ], why should I?)

Keep the list going!!

My exact thought when Cumbie called the plays that forced the ball carrier to start further back behind the line, later in the play, in the second half during that game. Man, that was just frustrating. We were in a spot to be competitive at least, then even that was gone. Nothing like 3 and outs on badly called plays to give Mayfield more scoring highlights.

ftwfrog

My exact thought when Cumbie called the plays that forced the ball carrier to start further back behind the line, later in the play, in the second half during that game. Man, that was just frustrating. We were in a spot to be competitive at least, then even that was gone. Nothing like 3 and outs on badly called plays to give Mayfield more scoring highlights.
Not going to lie. I got overserved and had a hell of a time (would do it again)

Rose Bowl

Now it’s time for basketball season to get here. Really looking forward to seeing the Frogs this season. Come see Shaq this Friday.

stupid autocorrect.

Last edited: