• The KillerFrogs

Longhorns Wire: Casey Thompson receives crystal ball prediction for TCU shortly after entering transfer portal

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
lol Dykes already stated he was going to get a QB from the transfer portal, he's not looking for a backup in the portal. So yea, any qb in the portal who is any good is a possibility and we already knew that, you are not really adding any meaningful information here. Hope you got the attention you needed.
lol looks like I’ve made an internet enemy for calling you out in your Deion stupidity. Carry on…

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
My guess is the mystery QB isn’t currently in the Portal
I really was not trying to start a game of twenty questions. Perhaps it would have been better to leave it alone but I got the info last night and just wanted to share that there might be some good news on the horizon. Your guess is perceptive though. I’ll just stop there and apologize if I’ve offended anyone but hiphop

hiphopfroggy

lol looks like I’ve made an internet enemy for calling you out in your Deion stupidity. Carry on…
lol Deion is making his critics look foolish, nice try though.

Your post was a sad attempt to get some attention and provided zero insight or information that had not already been stated by Dykes, hopefully you feel special though.

hiphopfroggy

Uberscheissing idiot....the only poster on the entire forum I have on ignore.
Sad Baby GIF by Bounce

tmcats

so, this thread went sideways. is thompson coming to ft. worth? that would seem logical to me given your new coach.

Eight

no, just curious if he's head in-conference or to nebraska.

we actually don't provide any real information on this site.

just speculation, throw slurs at icons and program builders, and have never ending discussions about covid and the politics

for real, ironclad, guaranteed information you need to go to hornedfrogblitz. make sure you use the pass code moose to get your free gift