• The KillerFrogs

Lobos Football

Diehard

Does anyone want talk New Mexico football....I think with all the changes they will be big time program,,,thought?

cdsfrog

Admin troll? Weird. Kidding.....I think

New Mexico Football is horrible. That doesn't do it justice, they lost to Texas State because an FCS team was genuinely better. YIKES

Limp Lizard

Shows what happens when you overreact to a sub-par year or two. Same thing happened to ECU. Thankfully, cooler minds prevailed in football here after 2001, 2004 and 2007.

G

Ghost of UPub

If by Lobos football you mean Langham Creek High School and possible prospects for TCU to look at cool otherwise I think you should find that guy who wants to compare the A&M recruiting class rankings with Okie State.

Let the dead bury the dead and time to do the same with the MWC.

Zubaz

From ABQ over here, glad I can actually root for the Lobos now. They were decent / semi-decent until the second half of 2008, then the wheels just fell off. The Locksley experiment was a horrid failure. Firing Rocky was the worst thing they ever did.

cdsfrog

Shows what happens when you overreact to a sub-par year or two. Same thing happened to ECU. Thankfully, cooler minds prevailed in football here after 2001, 2004 and 2007.

Sub par year? You mean one of the worst 3 year periods ever in the history of the FBS? Yeah we must overreacting. I'm sure they win 9 games this year. SMU probably goes undefeated.

Last 4 years their record is 4-41. 3 consecutive 1 win seasons.

SFA Frog

Sub par year? You mean one of the worst 3 year periods ever in the history of the FBS? Yeah we must overreacting. I'm sure they win 9 games this year. SMU probably goes undefeated.

Last 4 years their record is 4-41. 3 consecutive 1 win seasons.

That's 1970s TCU worthy.

1974: 1-10
1975: 1-10
1976: 0-11
1977: 2-9

westtexfrog

From ABQ over here, glad I can actually root for the Lobos now. They were decent / semi-decent until the second half of 2008, then the wheels just fell off. The Locksley experiment was a horrid failure. Firing Rocky was the worst thing they ever did.

Can't believe I'm going to say this, but the worst thing UNM did was losing Coach Fran to us.