• The KillerFrogs

Listenbee Filed An Amended Petition

TCURiggs

r73VJe3.gif

Salfrog

Tier 1
Listenbee asked for $3m to settle. We offered $150K. From what o hear that’s going to be TCU’s best offer

No way should TCU settle. KL can pound sand for all I care. He made it into league, but didn't do anything with that opportunity. That falls on him, not TCU or GP. If TCU settles, this opens the door for others to shake down the schools that they went to because they didn't/couldn't make it in the league.

BleedNPurple

At this point I'd rather it go to court and clear the air. In today's society settling is viewed as akin to an admission of guilt.

I agree - settling sets a terrible president for every college athletic program. I have to believe the NCAA and every college with a sports program stands with TCU. Don’t back down. You want to go there? We’re going there!

Austintxfrog94

$150k is a "cost of defense offer".
Honestly that kind of annoys me they even offered that. I understand it's done to avoid the potential long-term costs of it playing completely out but the lawyers and individuals involved for the plaintiffs don't deserve a freaking dime. What are your thoughts Turtle Creek?