• The KillerFrogs

Lisa LT

Toad Jones

If you haven't watched this flick, I recommend you watch THE MAGIC OF BELLA ISEL with Morgan Freeman. And for all the rest of Lisa's out there, you too might enjoy this heart warm, finely crafted movie.

namollec

I am in the middle of watching it as well. It's a second time for me: I'm enjoying it just as much as the first time.

LisaLT

If you haven't watched this flick, I recommend you watch THE MAGIC OF BELLA ISEL with Morgan Freeman. And for all the rest of Lisa's out there, you too might enjoy this heart warm, finely crafted movie.
What’s it about? Is it on Netflix?

Toad Jones

Believe its on Prime. Yes when ur eyes go your intelligence and independence follow. Forgive the typo I'm sure many more will follow.
When Rob Reiner is involved it usually is worth watching.

LisaLT

no cabana boys or girls from what i can tell so i suggest rewatching layer cake or cooper kupp highlights by the pool preparing for the super bowl
pool wut wut GIF by Dillon Francis

LisaLT

I was friends in the 8th grade with the actor that "met God" in this scene. I think he still lives in Fort Worth.
Great movie!
Nice! It really is a great film and well acted by the cast. Enjoyed rewatching. Even the soundtrack is really well done.

Toad Jones

AND, if you haven't seen BLANCHE on Prime give it a chance. The story line takes place in Alpine, Ft. Davis and Marfa where most of the movie was shot. Being from Marfa, it naturally is about cowboys and their purpose to help a good childhood friend who lost his wife of many years. All local people act in this film and do a pretty good job in doing so. For instance the judge in one scene is really a district judge .Lawyers play themselves. This is a true story and it is pretty close to the real events. The story appeared in Life magazine and received national attention. Most of the actors, I went to high school with and are just playing themselves. IT is entertaining and think if you can get over the fact no professional actors were used I think you'll find it interesting and entertaining. In short, the film shows the respect and love you can have for someone you've known all of your life and care greatly for them. Except West Texans do it differently than some.

LisaLT

Just watched it for the second one for the second time. I have not seen the first one. But the second was fairly intense. The soundtrack helps keep you off balance.
If you haven't seen the first "Sicario" - its a must watch film. Much better than the second one.