• The KillerFrogs

Link to TCUs online bowl guide

Eight

interesting depth chart and i know it often doesn't mean anything

wes harris is listed as the starter at rg and cordel is the starter at left guard

no austin myers on the offensive line, curious if he is among those out with an injury

no pro wells at tight end, but artayvious lynn is the 3rd te listed. also see al'dontre davis listed on the depth chart for wr's so is all forgiven?

Dr. Coach Haus

interesting depth chart and i know it often doesn't mean anything

wes harris is listed as the starter at rg and cordel is the starter at left guard

no austin myers on the offensive line, curious if he is among those out with an injury

no pro wells at tight end, but artayvious lynn is the 3rd te listed. also see al'dontre davis listed on the depth chart for wr's so is all forgiven?
No pro wells to keep is redshirt. Already played 4

Eight

No pro wells to keep is redshirt. Already played 4

thanks for the info. curious if you are a freshman receiver who ran a few routes a game and never really saw any targets if that counts as played?

i know the answer, still amazed they are tracking one group of players so closely they won't play in the bowl to gain a season and you had other players who basically were wasted this year.

Pharm Frog

Anyone know how ticket sales are going? May have missed him because I've been kinda busy wrapping up end-of-year business stuff but haven't seen an ato post

Pharm Frog

Over/under on 2500 Frog fans?

Other than a few on this board I can honestly say that I don’t know a single TCU fan that’s making the trip. I do know two Frog fans that live in AZ that are going and a former work colleague in Scottsdale that got two tickets and might go but she’s a Wiscy grad and became a secondary Frog fan after the Rose Bowl. She got free tickets from her company.

None of my father’s golfing buddies are going but mainly because of the date as they are all grandparents and great-grandparents with family things that take precedence.

I have no idea on an O/U on attendance but it doesn’t appear to be good at this moment. Saw tix on Stub for $6