• The KillerFrogs

Lincoln Riley to USC

Wexahu

Jeez. Does he get unlimited scheiss privileges with everyone's wife too?

It's [ #2020 ] like this that makes it incredibly difficult to keep up the idea that players shouldn't be or can't be paid. And I'm not talking NIL. I'm talking actual paychecks from the schools.
You'd think a wall would be hit at some point.

Frawg

It's [ #2020 ] like this that makes it incredibly difficult to keep up the idea that players shouldn't be or can't be paid. And I'm not talking NIL. I'm talking actual paychecks from the schools.
I swear I saw UT was going to pay athletes the NCAA max directly next year. Something like 5,600/year?

ShadowFrog

Moderators
cast-of-the-beverly-hillbillies-posing-bettmann.jpg
das some big steel honkers there

FinanceFrog

these coaches have the wool pulled over the eyes of these universities. coaches salaries are out of control - tcu and Patterson included.

geefrogs

these coaches have the wool pulled over the eyes of these universities. coaches salaries are out of control - tcu and Patterson included.

I used to think that.

Now I just think they dont care anymore and will let it be the next persons problem to deal with.

Short-sighted. In all arenas, not just college football.

Anyone notice tuition fees keep getting higher and higher? :p