• The KillerFrogs

Lincoln Riley to USC

Frogs1983

ADJD: “Gary, about last month. I’d been drinking again, no one really knew as I was hiding it well, said a few things I didn’t mean. Why don’t you come on home where you belong!”
Will be very interesting to see where Gary winds up when it's all said and done, if anywhere?

Pharm Frog

I would think Josh Heupel’s name comes up as well.
Hearing Fickell, Aranda, with a smattering about Venables. The noise is they want to build for the SEC and think a defense-orientation would work better anyway. One person says that LR knew he was about to become irrelevant in the SEC and is bailing for significantly easier pastures. Hearing no crying about losing Riley. Oddly enough a few folks I just spoke with think he’s soft and wants to make a name for himself as a social justice warrior ala Kerr and Carroll

Sees the writing on the wall. running from the SEC?
USC has to had offered something crayyyyy (keep in mind, LSU offered 96mm for 8yr, or 3mm more a year than Saban makes); but it is Southern Cali... Plenty of NIL $$, great lifestyle for a young family. Lots to offer outside of the game.

May just be a lifestyle choice. Norman vs. Baton Rouge vs. Southern Cali ... come'on.

Moose Stuff

Hearing Fickell, Aranda, with a smattering about Venables. The noise is they want to build for the SEC and think a defense-orientation would work better anyway. One person says that LR knew he was about to become irrelevant in the SEC and is bailing for significantly easier pastures. Hearing no crying about losing Riley. Oddly enough a few folks I just spoke with think he’s soft and wants to make a name for himself as a social justice warrior ala Kerr and Carroll
Definitely comes across as him having doubts about being able to succeed in the SEC.

Eight

USC has to had offered something crayyyyy (keep in mind, LSU offered 96mm for 8yr, or 3mm more a year than Saban makes); but it is Southern Cali... Plenty of NIL $$, great lifestyle for a young guy. Lots to offer outside of the game.

May just be a lifestyle choice. Norman vs. Baton Rouge vs. Southern Cali ... come'on.

all that PLUS it will be much easier getting through the pac than the sec for the sooners

netty2424

USC has to had offered something crayyyyy (keep in mind, LSU offered 96mm for 8yr, or 3mm more a year than Saban makes); but it is Southern Cali... Plenty of NIL $$, great lifestyle for a young guy. Lots to offer outside of the game.

California has beautiful weather, but is a political cesspool, along with seemingly year round wild fires burning the state from top to bottom. I couldn’t imagine living there.