• The KillerFrogs

Liberty game thread

Sadly, I think, after watching the first 3 games, that we will be lucky to come in 9th in the conference. Love what I see in Miles and Todd.
Not sure I’ve seen enough of other teams to really judge, but I think it’s safe to say after three games this team is better than expected. We’ll see how much better. If the young players keep developing I think we could be middle of the pack.

Eight

Not sure I’ve seen enough of other teams to really judge, but I think it’s safe to say after three games this team is better than expected. We’ll see how much better. If the young players keep developing I think we could be middle of the pack.

think the middle of the conference will be very interesting this year.

have watched kansas and they look like they are going to be strong again, baylor is highly rated but hasn't played much, texas looks deep and very athletic, and we will have a better idea how good wvu is in a few days when they play gonzaga

big key are teams like texas, ou, and isu who i think will be in the next tier.

don't see many teams we are going to out athlete, do have concerns about the frogs ability to score in the half court, and if a 4th year junior is going to handled the ball a great deal he has to shoot better and make better decisions

still very early, but we start conference play soon so there isn't a great deal of time to shake things out

Eight

We have beaten 2 defending conference champs in a row and people are complaining. Would you rather be Kentucky and lost to Richmond by 12? Or Virginia with a loss to San Francisco? Or South Carolina that got spanked by this same Liberty team yesterday?

so you are saying we can trade for kentucky or virginia's basketball programs because if so yes i will take those one game losses in that exchange