• The KillerFrogs

Liberty Bowl Game Day Thread

Mean Purple

ESPN sounding shocked that we were in this game till the end. We could have beaten an SEC team today in a bowl. We matched them when we did not shoot ourselves in the foot.

So why the frustration? Because we know it will take more to be champs. I remember a time when we would not dream that goal.

Well this was the exact words of one of my UGA friends and heard many more comments like this one today after the game.

"Poor TCU... If only the football game could be won by first half adrenaline. I'm confident TCU knows they played a team from a different league today. It's just that pesky second half that got em'. Thatta way GEORGIA BULLDOGS!!!"

Oh I hate that TCU lost today.

Mean Purple

Dawg fans won't want to talk about the refs. Nor how we kept moving the ball on their defense with ease.

Keep in mind that GA fans always say they play for championships. They ride that Natty title from the early 80's.

Horny4TCU

Two missed FGs, really hurt. Then it didn't help that ol' Turnovers McGee, fumbled the ball. He tries his hardest to give the ball to the other team every game... Aggies got us good on this transfer. 

asleep003

DeuceBoogieNights said:
Two things I don't get.

1. What have you seen from Kenny Hill that makes you think he will be any better next season?

2. Why do people think Robinson should redshirt? It doesn't happen all the time but we see freshman QBs come in make impacts on their teams and have success.

1. Can honestly say, Hill will be better next season, than anyone on our present roster, and improved with developed OL and quality  OL coaching.

2. If Shawn looks very good and progresses past Foster, in the Spring, then he should start or be our #2... simple.  If not, he should red shirts.

Cheers !

LSU Game Attendee

Well, one of my TCU season wishes was for Trevorris to hold onto the ball and keep his composure. Check and check (as far as I can tell from the stands)

He also broke a tackle like a boss this afternoon.

asleep003

Horny4TCU said:
Two missed FGs, really hurt. Then it didn't help that ol' Turnovers McGee, fumbled the ball. He tries his hardest to give the ball to the other team every game... Aggies got us good on this transfer. 

Really really bad post !!  He kept us in this game... otherwise we lose by 3-4 Scores.

Cheers !

Mean Purple

Check the post game press conference thread. It is insane that went on with the headsets at a bowl game. Patterson should have said something to the refs. Usually, they make the other team shut theirs down. Unreal.

Horny4TCU

Mean Purple said:
Check the post game press conference thread. It is insane that went on with the headsets at a bowl game. Patterson should have said something to the refs. Usually, they make the other team shut theirs down. Unreal.

Wouldn't have helped with the offensive play calling. 

frognutz

Despite the odds Frog said:
Well this was the exact words of one of my UGA friends and heard many more comments like this one today after the game.

"Poor TCU... If only the football game could be won by first half adrenaline. I'm confident TCU knows they played a team from a different league today. It's just that pesky second half that got em'. Thatta way GEORGIA BULLDOGS!!!"

Oh I hate that TCU lost today.

Ugggg......that's a lot of braggadocios from a barely average team that won a game that could have gone either way.