• The KillerFrogs

Liberty Bowl Game Day Thread

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
Riding down the elevator, a woman sees my TCU shirt on and said TCU should win since she saw Georgia players partying on Beale Street last night. Hope our guys werent.

Ron Swanson

Based on my conversations with multiple ex-players... unless it's an extremely important bowl game, and even then sometimes, the kids are all out partying almost all week.

ftwfrog

Ron Swanson said:
Based on my conversations with multiple ex-players... unless it's an extremely important bowl game, and even then sometimes, the kids are all out partying almost all week.
I cringe at the stories from the fiesta bowl. What was the hotel, the morning of the game, described as? Like La Guardia Airport with all of the cabs pulling up around 4am?

f_399

I have a peach bowl feeling for this game but my gut tells me it maybe more like the buffalo wild wings/fiesta bowl kind of game.

Offense, please prove us all wrong.

LSU Game Attendee

Ron Swanson said:

Mickey Mantle and Pappy Boyington had many a great performance after a night of heavy scotch.  No excuses- let's gooooo!

f_399

LezzGetFroggy said:
Our guys may have not been out last night but definitely were all week. It was documented on social media

A couple of them went live on instagram partying in their hotel rooms.

As long as it doesn't affect their play on the field and no cops are punched... I am good with that.

Armadillo

Those who do not learn from history are DOOMED to repeat it:

If the Frogs partied all week = Dawgs win BIG!!!

If the Frogs were disciplined in their preparations for the game = Frogs win BIG!!!!!!!!

Go Frogs!

CountryFrog

Armadillo said:
Those who do not learn from history are DOOMED to repeat it:

If the Frogs partied all week = Dawgs win BIG!!!

If the Frogs were disciplined in their preparations for the game = Frogs win BIG!!!!!!!!

Go Frogs!
But what if they BOTH partied all week and neither team is focused or cares about winning the Liberty Bowl? Then what happens?

SwissArmyFrog

CountryFrog said:
But what if they BOTH partied all week and neither team is focused or cares about winning the Liberty Bowl? Then what happens?

Then the game will turn into the "What the Heck You-Gotta-Be-Kidding-Me Bowl"

ScottPatrick

15747575_10208629849446799_697741221031468155_n.jpg