• The KillerFrogs

LHCGMFP -- 17th Highest Paid Coach

I know you’re trying to prove a point, but in 1982 Gary was 22 years old and was a grad assistant at Kansas State.

I got it from the TCU page. It is confusing because they list three bowl games he coached in but was not with TCU. In 1982 Patterson did coach in that bowl game but he was working for K-state. K-State did win the game. Either way, you got me...busted. Feel better?

Eight

I got it from the TCU page. It is confusing because they list three bowl games he coached in but was not with TCU. In 1982 Patterson did coach in that bowl game but he was working for K-state. K-State did win the game. Either way, you got me...busted. Feel better?

so when you post that gary has had 49 players drafted in 19 years as a head coach you really don't know how that compares with his peers?

also noticed you sited the 5 top ranked defenses, but curious again if you know the last time tcu was ranked #1 in defense at the end of the year or their highest defensive ranking since joining the big 12?

ftwfrog

Well [ Finebaum ], you going to claim he coached our 1938 national championship team? Jesus.

GP has been a hell of a Coach. No need to inflate his resume.

Latest posts