• The KillerFrogs

Let's talk about Bob

TX_Krötenechse

Mods, can we address the Bob issue?

Earlier today Bob made some pretty blatantly racist posts regarding recruit names. I commented that such embarrassing material was par for the course for Bob, and as a result received these lovely missives:

QcLaLNm.png

54E1Txh.png

Please ignore my snarky reply to his first message.

Mods, I post this in public rather than going to you directly because we get a lot of visitors to this site, likely including the families of potential recruits or even the recruits themselves, and I think it serves a purpose to say that we won't put up with this kind of behavior. If posting racist remarks isn't enough to get him banned, maybe harassing other members will be. Also because it's funny.

Waccy Frog

Bob makes fun of the names of our teenage African American recruits, and famously explained once that it's ok to punch women "when they deserve it." But I guess he pays dues so he's untouchable. So his posts stand while our mods filter out third grade swear words.

CountryFrog

I can't figure out if Bob is putting out his real thoughts or if it's just a horrendous attempt at some sort of twisted bit. At best, he has a horrible sense of humor and judgment and at worst he's actually Bob.

Horny4TCU

Who the (I know the filters) is Bob?

I must have him, blocked because my eyes see nothing. The goggles, they are working!

SuperTFrog

Put the gun on the table, Bob.

Why? I bought the gun Dignon.

Say it again, repeat what you just said.

I bought the gun.

That's it. He's out. And you're out too. I don't even know if I'm in anymore.