• The KillerFrogs

Let’s Talk 2018 OL...Our Presumed Weak Spot

Double V

I hope we are run heavy. With Sewo and Anderson, we should be, but Cumbie is going to air it out which may be good also to keep them off balance. We are going to be better than the pundits think. I have us in the Championship Game, so let's see.
Sorry guys, meant to quote in my 1st post, but this is what I was responding to in my head, which is why I'm focusing on runs w/RBs.

Honestly, even if you count designed run plays for our QB, I don't think we will be what I would call "run-heavy." But who knows? Either way, I can't wait to watch!

Sorry guys, meant to quote in my 1st post, but this is what I was responding to in my head, which is why I'm focusing on runs w/RBs.

Honestly, even if you count designed run plays for our QB, I don't think we will be what I would call "run-heavy." But who knows? Either way, I can't wait to watch!

I get what you mean. Use the run to set up play action so passes are wide open. Let’s up our qb is super accurate then our offense will be unstoppable. If you take out qb scrambles we could and should be balanced 50/50 run pass.