• The KillerFrogs

Lessons on fan arrogance

the dutchman

QUOTE(gobears13 @ Jun 6 2010, 12:17 AM) [snapback]569344[/snapback]
Touche.

I will agree that Baylor ( at least for football) is living off the success of other Big XII teams with the BCS money.

TCU has done more with less (conference money), so to say....

I will enjoy watching your holier than thou coat chasing into the Big 12 Gaylor Wheres get pummelled at some time in today at Lupton.

Quick question where are all your mighty fans this weekend. I enjoy seeing them watch their beloved Cubs lose.

froginaustin

QUOTE(gobears13 @ Jun 6 2010, 12:59 AM) [snapback]569329[/snapback]
This attitude is exactly what made me choose Baylor over TCU.

You sure admissions standards didn't come into play?
If you didnt want that "attitude", you might as well have went to Tech besides paying for your private school education...

:biggrin:
Your money didn't exactly buy you a respectable education. But maybe you weren't ready for college.

gobears13

QUOTE(froginaustin @ Jun 6 2010, 10:48 AM) [snapback]569440[/snapback]
The thought of someone who writes like a 6th grader needing remedial work being a commissioned officer in the U.S. armed forces is depressing.

I didnt know you had to write in essay format in a forum... My mistake. :unsure:

froginaustin

QUOTE(gobears13 @ Jun 6 2010, 12:48 PM) [snapback]569503[/snapback]
I didnt know you had to write in essay format in a forum... My mistake. :unsure:

:laugh:
Poor writing posting weak academic smack, plus that Good Ole Baylor Holier than Thou Line, may draw comment on this forum.

Do you know what "essay format' is? :laugh:

Mike Brooks

QUOTE(gobears13 @ Jun 6 2010, 12:14 AM) [snapback]569341[/snapback]
<br /><a href="http://www.thedailybeast.com/galleries/1578/15/?redirectURL=http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2010-05-03/techs-29-most-powerful-colleges/#gallery=1578;page=15" target="_blank">http://www.thedailybeast.com/galleries/157...ry=1578;page=15</a><br /><br />I will have disagree here. I think im getting my money's worth. ( even though I actually dont have to pay anything, ROTC scholarship)
Now I get it. You don't pay for anything. You get to sit back while others do all the work and foot the bill. YEP! Ideologically, you are a perfect fit for Baylor and all they represent in the Big 12.

Frog89

If I'm Baylor, I'm praying the legislature intervenes and forces them into this Pac 10 deal. If they get left out, I'm pretty sure it's the WAC and C-USA left fighting over the Bears. They would add very little to the MWC based on what they've done on the football field.

the dutchman

QUOTE(Frog89 @ Jun 6 2010, 01:06 PM) [snapback]569546[/snapback]
If I'm Baylor, I'm praying the legislature intervenes and forces them into this Pac 10 deal. If they get left out, I'm pretty sure it's the WAC and C-USA left fighting over the Bears. They would add very little to the MWC based on what they've done on the football field.

If Im Gaylor Im being put on suicide watch thinking CUSA or the Wac is my option. Hey Gaylor Mobile is not bad of a trip for a bowl game that is if you can get there.

OmniscienceFrog

QUOTE(RSF @ Jun 4 2010, 01:40 PM) [snapback]568558[/snapback]
And you respond with a novella.
I love irony.........

Didn't have time for the full novel. He's a busy man after all.

OmniscienceFrog

QUOTE(Purple Heart @ Jun 4 2010, 01:39 PM) [snapback]568556[/snapback]
What you and few other Baylor haters have done is give ample bulletin board material for our upcoming games with them, ...

That's only fair considering the layers upon layers of material they provide for TCU's bulletin board.