• The KillerFrogs

Les Miles Talking To KU

Wexahu

There are only two possible endings here:

1) Kansas wins 5 or 6 games total in the next 3 years and they fire Les.

2)Kansas actually achieves some level of relative success and Les moves on to a legit program.

My money is on the first option.

I think he’s a little too old to move on to something that much more legit. He’ll be 67 or 68 by the time he gets a chance, he may just want to play out the string in Lawrence if he has some success. I doubt a major program hires him again.

CountryFrog

I think he’s a little too old to move on to something that much more legit. He’ll be 67 or 68 by the time he gets a chance, he may just want to play out the string in Lawrence if he has some success. I doubt a major program hires him again.
Possibly. I didn't realize he was that old.

Either way, I still think he ends up fired in 3 to 4 years like every other Kansas coach.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Possibly. I didn't realize he was that old.

Either way, I still think he ends up fired in 3 to 4 years like every other Kansas coach.
Are they paying 3 or 4 coaches at this point? I assume mangino May be still getting paid but he probably settled for donuts instead of dollars.

Ray Finkle

They are still paying that fat guy from Notre Dame. Can't remember his name.
Charlie Weis

Worst hire ever. My old boss coached a D1 program 10 years before being fired and was OC at Bama and Ole’ Miss. His response, “Charlie Weis? Really?”