• The KillerFrogs

LeBreton: Grading the Frogs at midterm

Gil LeBreton

By GIL LeBRETON
Sptspage.com

After the seismic events of the weekend, amidst the turkey legs and halftime beer lines at the State Fair, TCU’s 31-16 loss in Austin two weeks ago doesn’t seem so calamitous, does it?

Texas moved up and down the field on an Oklahoma team which, as they say in places like Austin and Norman, was all hat and no cattle.

The Longhorns’ coming-out party has turned the Big 12 race on its head.

So let me put the eyeball test to the Frogs and hand out some early midterm grades.

Read more at: https://sptspage.com/grading-the-frogs-at-midterm/

LeagueCityFrog

Gil.... That was a spot on assessment of this team. I think we have already seen the two toughest defenses this season. Great article and I got around to cancelling my Star-Telegram subscription today. Those people should know there are repercussions for terminating their long standing, quality sports writers and writing dumb articles about players skipping lines at Chic-fil-a as sports coverage. I'm not for players skipping lines at all, but that was not worthy of two articles the last two weeks.

Hopefully, we get a glimpse of the same TCU football team we all were impressed with during the first half of the Ohio State game this Thursday night at home vs Texas Tech. Go Frogs!

Moose Stuff

By GIL LeBRETON
Sptspage.com

After the seismic events of the weekend, amidst the turkey legs and halftime beer lines at the State Fair, TCU’s 31-16 loss in Austin two weeks ago doesn’t seem so calamitous, does it?

Texas moved up and down the field on an Oklahoma team which, as they say in places like Austin and Norman, was all hat and no cattle.

The Longhorns’ coming-out party has turned the Big 12 race on its head.

So let me put the eyeball test to the Frogs and hand out some early midterm grades.

Read more at: https://sptspage.com/grading-the-frogs-at-midterm/

Good stuff Gil.