• The KillerFrogs

Lawn Sprinkler installer

sketchy

Looking for suggestion(s) on Fort Worth area sprinkler installers.
Not looking to actually install until fall/winter, but wanted to see if anyone knew of quality and fair installers.

I truly am asking for a friend, and she lives near TCU.
And no, no pics, and please no crude comments.....she's a good friend of mine....and FWIW, she's a season ticket holder, and fellow TCU alumn!!!

I truly appreciate any referrals/suggestions

Showtime Joe 2.0

Not looking to actually install until fall/winter, but wanted to see if anyone knew of quality and fair installers.

And no, no pics, and please no crude comments.....she's a good friend of mine....and FWIW, she's a season ticket holder, and fellow TCU alumn!!!

Please have her check out "The Sprinkler Repair Man & Sons" through their website: thesprinklerrepairman.com. I know the owner, Jeremy Schoonover, personally and he's the best in the business. He's also a big fan of the Frogs! Tell her to tell Jeremy that "Joe," the guy who hosts the Horned Frogs game-watching parties at the Taboo Cigar Lounge, referred her to him.

Brog

And if that doesn't work, call Justin (817-564-4935). He was formerly with Fort Worth Lawn Sprinkler, but last year started on his own. He did work for us, and he was tops.

heleme53

From where did you buy lawn sprinklers? Is this smart or not? Companies that are selling sprinklers are also offering installation services, but you need to ask them. If they aren't offering, they must be in contact with any installers.

Eight

so you are okay with posting pictures of casual acquaintances and individuals walking through the neighborhood you don't know?

user name checks out

sketchy

so you are okay with posting pictures of casual acquaintances and individuals walking through the neighborhood you don't know?

user name checks out

My bad…I worded my original question poorly.
“Installers” was a poor choice of words
I was asking for quality and reasonable sprinkler installation companies in Fort Worth

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
My bad…I worded my original question poorly.
“Installers” was a poor choice of words
I was asking for quality and reasonable sprinkler installation companies in Fort Worth
Did you find a good one? I'm in dire need of a complete overhaul of our system since my neighbor built their new retaining wall over part of my zone.