• The KillerFrogs

Last Frog Club Lunch Report

froggolf65

I’ve said it in different threads but Bowen was healthy against OSU last game and got playing time at DT. I watched a few warmups for games and he was running at DT earlier in the season. There must be coverage aspects of DE he is not picking up but very concerning given our lack of depth that he has been moved inside.

TX_Krötenechse

That's the safety we are referencing in 2015.

That was 2011 I'm pretty sure. He did a fine job at RT, although the competition in 2011 was really weak.
No, the safety was Michael Downing, who was a great captain at safety but way too slow to be effective in pass coverage.

Hasley at LB was a hear or two before that, he played strictly LB and was decent in run support but again way too slow in pass coverage

frog-hat

well.......thats exactly what gp said. they had 3; they needed 4. Bowen and Epley were 4 and they're not dtackles

Last edited:

PO Frog

I’ve said it in different threads but Bowen was healthy against OSU last game and got playing time at DT. I watched a few warmups for games and he was running at DT earlier in the season. There must be coverage aspects of DE he is not picking up but very concerning given our lack of depth that he has been moved inside.
GP said he had to put him there because we had no one else. He said he feels bad because nobody wants to play DT at 240 but we were out of bodies. Nothing to indicate it means anything other than he was willing to do something to help the team win.

HFrog1999

Maybe so but the way this year has gone I would prefer he walk slowly for now.

tenor.gif

Hoping to see a dramatic improvement in OL performance in 2019. An aspect of our game that was

notably deficient throughout the season. A primary causation that affected our inability to run and

pass with greater proficiency.

MTfrog5

Hoping to see a dramatic improvement in OL performance in 2019. An aspect of our game that was

notably deficient throughout the season. A primary causation that affected our inability to run and

pass with greater proficiency.
Let’s see how the bowl game goes, but I was impressed with some of the push we got the last couple games. Cautiously optimistic as of now