• The KillerFrogs

Last Chance U - Season 5

I like insanity and high drama when watching reality shows. I personally rate this one as the worst Last Chance U of the 5 season. It was refreshing to see higher caliber coaches and student athletes in this season compared to the others. With that though is less drama and that’s why I rate it 5th
Interesting review.

Froglaw

I missed this when it was first posted. The more I hear about this fella', the less I care for him. I can't believe he was ever knighted.

The frustrating thing about the show is the wasted opportunities of some of the players.

That is my biggest problem with the Portal and NIL.

It just feeds these kids self importance without allowing their school to impose any real discipline in their lives.

Ray Finkle

I know one of the guys who has the NIL representation inked for the entire KU Men’s basketball team. They went out to dinner the other night and everyone on the team got a signing bonus check. This is nothing secret because they had 2 recruits with them to witness the celebration.

He has a game plan for where they are headed and it’s going to be great for these athletes. The distance between the haves and have nots has been greatly widened.

Welcome to the future of college athletics.