• The KillerFrogs

Larry Brown Sports: 'Stay at TCU, Sonny'

Toad Jones

For those that weren't convinced before, notice how it was Sonny Dykes' name that came up at OU and not Patterson?...
Haha. So dumb anyone would pick up an an Engle article.
OU is not the least bit interested in Dykes. The want Urban Meyer, or the Lane train.
Right-o. I'd bet a hundred on this is a total fabrication by the outstanding reporter from the Ft. Worth paper who sat at his desk and thought, man I can have some real fun with those idiots at TCU and show how inadequate there AD is handling this new coach process. Start an unfounded rumor and watch TCU trying to catch their tail and ridicule those num skulls on KFC who will no doubt push the panic button. Then sit back and laugh my totsie off.
Speaking of AD, I think Dykes was in the picture before Patterson was fired and the postings from Killer Frogs hurried the firing process with Patterson along. The TCU AD realized some time back Patterson was finished as a coach and between talks with Dykes while he was employed with TCU, discussed some of the shortcomings of Gary and set about this process. Which by the way a talking head on sports college radio said the Dykes process was a "stinker." Oh one more thing, SMU has designated the OC at Miami as there new head coach. That is hilarious, . TCU has not OFFICIALLY announced Dykes as head coach HC at TCU and SMU has not officially announced Dykes has resigned and at the same time announce the OC from Miami as the new HC at SMU, but both guys are said to be the new HC's. Xplain that comic routine to me. Then you have some of these AD's giving 10 yr contracts right and left to coach's who really don't have that many wins on the record books. The Tennessee HC just stole 95 million from that school with that kind of record but was rewarded a gift of 95 million. The coaching changes with TCU, SMU, Florida (who by way has indicated Napier as there new coach), Riley to USC and so on and so on. So you think these universities want there new HC in place before the new TV contract comes up. That says some changes coming are going to be bad for some schools and HC's may not want to look at some of those new conference changes. So, (the universities) are saying , we better make changes now while we can. Thus ALL of these immediate changes in coaching positions. I'm so glad to see our universities of higher learning are taking the lead from our magnificent administration of the US gov. Offering confusion, struggle, wrong decisions right and left causing its citizens complete unrest and severe doubt in all of us.

hiphopfroggy

I'm so glad to see our universities of higher learning are taking the lead from our magnificent administration of the US gov. Offering confusion, struggle, wrong decisions right and left causing its citizens complete unrest and severe doubt in all of us.
giphy.gif

9Cr7.gif

5ffe004dc9e77c0007225415_1450955028646-chsuqu_t_1610481746450_640_360_400.gif

Is this the administration and unrest you are referring to?

Yea I'm glad that is over. That [ Finebaum ] was crazy, nobody knew what the hell was going on because of all the lies and misinformation.

gofor2

What's funny to me is the chatter about coach bro. Why would coach bro leave the cardinals, who are 9-2 btw, to go to OU?
I realize 9-2 could turn into 9-7 and unemployment. Lets just say he did go to OU, what's the draw? His career as a HC at tech was less than average..