• The KillerFrogs

Lampkin Enters Transfer Portal

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
That is what happens when an average performing player complains about not getting enough NIL money, gets Mommy envolved and then plays the race card.
Kind of the ultimate mess around and find out situation. EL simply must address what is going on in his emotional and personal life before he tries to hop back into big time college basketball

Vanessa Lampkin's accusations about Dixon and airing this publicly (and at tournament time) must hurt Dixon, ouch. It is mean. Shows she lacks good judgement and character. I don’t think I would trust her professional advice now.

She did a 180 of what she could have, which would have been trying her best to get Dixon to stick with Eddie as a mentor in his time of trouble while pushing her son to view things differently. She could have been listening to the adult with the proven track record, Dixon, instead of simply having a sympathetic ear for her son.

Yes, they have had horrid heartache, but that is more reason to hold on to the good influence of Dixon, his assistant coaches, a luxurious TCU and the heart of DFW and Texas. And Eddie—assuming a parent has earned its kid’s trust, it is difficult for kids to view their parents as wrong.

I woundn’t be surprised if Vanessa has been pushing and marketing Lampkin’s NIL.

I am speculating and this should not be my business to comment, but she and Eddie made it public and I trust Dixon that much.

Last edited:

Eight

Vanessa Lampkin's accusations about Dixon and airing this publicly (and at tournament time) must hurt Dixon, ouch. It is mean. Shows she lacks good judgement and character. I don’t think I would trust her professional advice now.

She did a 180 of what she should have, which would have been trying her best to get Dixon to stick with Eddie as a mentor in his time of trouble while pushing her son to view things differently. She should have been listening to the adult with the track record, Dixon, instead of simply having a sympathetic ear for her son.

Yes, they have had horrid heartache, but that is more reason to hold on to the good influence of Dixon, his assistant coaches, a luxurious TCU and the the heart of DFW and Texas. Really foolish. And Eddie—assuming a parent has earned its kid’s trust, it is difficult for kids to view their parents as wrong.

I am speculating, and this should not be my business to comment, but she made it public, and I trust Dixon that much.

interesting choice of words about trusting her professional advice

Fardaws AimaqI have read he loves the game and works hard to improve.
Aimaq averaged 11.1 points and 7.9 rebounds per game during this, his first season with the Red Raiders. He suffered a foot injury before the season, during an offseason workout and played in only 11 games — making his Tech debut until Jan. 14.
….
In a graphic posted by On3Sports, Aimaq wrote, "With the injury and missing 80% of the season, coming back was my goal and not being fully healthy all season was disappointing. Now with the coaching change and issues off the court with the staff, I will be entering the transfer portal."

A few days later, Aimaq went to Twitter to provide some context about his injury status.

“Funny how they talk crazy when you wanna do what’s best for you:D:D rushed back, wasn’t supposed to play, played at 60%, and taking many different things just to get on the court to play. The injury I had holds out most guys 6-8months to fully recover. Played for my brothers❤️‍,” he wrote in a Tweet last Thursday.

Last edited:

Dogfrog

EL has great interpersonal skills. He will walk up to you, look you in the eye, shake your hand and say “I’m Eddie, what’s your name? Thanks for coming tonight.” Love his energy. Needs to deliver the goods and listen to coaches as well.

EVOfrogMR

Cactus So what’s his story and reasoning for the portal? On the outside it seems he might be a good pick up. Please someone enlighten me. Be nice!
Hard to build your brand in a desert.
House Cactus GIF by Devon Ko