• The KillerFrogs

Lafayette Daily Advertiser: What Florida, LSU coaching candidate Billy Napier said about job interviews

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

What Florida, LSU coaching candidate Billy Napier said about job interviews​

Tim Buckley, Lafayette Daily Advertiser

Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns coach Billy Napier suggested Monday he is open to weighing whatever job offers come his way.

Napier's name has routinely come up during coaching searches in recent years, including the high-profile openings at Florida and LSU this season.

Napier was asked Monday by Scott Prather of KPEL-AM 1420, UL’s flagship station, whether he or his agent had been contacted this season about an interview.

Read more at https://news.yahoo.com/florida-lsu-coaching-candidate-billy-025907120.html

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Change Up Yankees GIF by Jomboy Media

Wexahu

Dykes is never mentioned as a candidate at other P5 schools.
We’ve already hired him. He’s not going to be mentioned for any of these jobs that open up. He was mentioned a candidate for the Va Tech but Fuente hadn’t been fired yet. He was mentioned for Texas Tech but quickly made it known he didn’t want that job.

What other jobs are you talking about? LSU, Florida and USC? Washington?

BABYFACE

We’ve already hired him. He’s not going to be mentioned for any of these jobs that open up. He was mentioned a candidate for the Va Tech but Fuente hadn’t been fired yet. He was mentioned for Texas Tech but quickly made it known he didn’t want that job.

What other jobs are you talking about? LSU, Florida and USC? Washington?
I guess some feel that if they keep mentioning their dislike, that somehow Donati will change his decision on who to hire. Mind of laughable.

Wexahu

I guess some feel that if they keep mentioning their dislike, that somehow Donati will change his decision on who to hire. Mind of laughable.
Even if that were to happen, it’s not as if our options will get better, unless we want to pick off one of the coaches that was just fired. I assume their resumes would have a hole or two in it too.

The coach we hired didn’t just get fired, all indications are he’s had an extension sitting on his desk ready to sign that would have made him the highest paid G5 coach in the country.