• The KillerFrogs

L.J. Collier MIA?

Frogs1983

Watched Rams/Seahawks game last night. Didn't hear L.J. Collier's name called once. Don't recall ever seeing him in the game. Looked at Seahawks D 2 Deep, his name is no where to be found. Is he injured? Anyone know what's up with Collier?

Moose Stuff

Watched Rams/Seahawks game last night. Didn't hear L.J. Collier's name called once. Don't recall ever seeing him in the game. Looked at Seahawks D 2 Deep, his name is no where to be found. Is he injured? Anyone know what's up with Collier?
Believe he’s just been a healthy scratch lately because he isn’t performing.

Wexahu

He played last night but not much. Probably 15-20% of plays if I had to guess.

Putt4Purple

I doubt Seattle Seahawks drafts another Horned Frog due to the busts of Boykin an Colliar.
A sad testament for the Horned Frogs. Reality bites. For those who dislike my post, tough!

Plan out? Perhaps you meant pan. Not sure what plan out means.
Good one. Got anymore grammar police ziggers for us? Btw, the entire modern world uses a single space after the period, double space is very psychopath. Also, the sentence order, it flows best when the second sentence is placed last.

See how stupid this is? Go work on your sermon.

FrogPreacher

Good one. Got anymore grammar police ziggers for us? Btw, the entire modern world uses a single space after the period, double space is very psychopath. Also, the sentence order, it flows best when the second sentence is placed last.

See how stupid this is? Go work on your sermon.
Sermon is finished. I never wait until this late in the week to finish up. Have a great day and Go Frogs!!