• The KillerFrogs

Kyle Field 2021 Capacity

Big Frog II

I believe we too will have full capacity. Everyone that wants a vaccine by Sept.1 should have access to one. Sign up and get in line.

LVH

sJweremiah Donati will probably have us at 25% capacity and mandatory face masks even for an 11:00am kick in September. He would rather the Star-Telegram/Bud Kennedy write nice things about him than write bad things about him

tcumaniac

Dear Killerfrogs Admin,

Please move this garbage to the pit where it belongs.

You’ve made it clear we’re not allowed to discuss things like attendance or capacity limits or things that affect TCU Sports on the Frog Fan Forum.

Socially Distanced,

-Maniac

Peacefrog

Degenerate
sJweremiah Donati will probably have us at 25% capacity and mandatory face masks even for an 11:00am kick in September. He would rather the Star-Telegram/Bud Kennedy write nice things about him than write bad things about him
Are any Big 12 or other programs allowing greater than 25 percent capacity? Are there programs allowing less? Are all of those AD’s also scared of Bud Kennedy?

I assume based on your passion for this you have researched the liability concerns, etc that may go into these decisions. It seems pretty obvious that JD wants nothing more than to look good while the program bleeds money. There is no way he wants to sell more tickets and make more donors happy.

tcumaniac

It seems pretty obvious that JD wants nothing more than to look good while the program bleeds money. There is no way he wants to sell more tickets and make more donors happy.
pamyup.gif

Spike

Dear Killerfrogs Admin,

Please move this garbage to the pit where it belongs.

You’ve made it clear we’re not allowed to discuss things like attendance or capacity limits or things that affect TCU Sports on the Frog Fan Forum.

Socially Distanced,

-Maniac

You realize your post is less than 6 feet from @Salfrog . It's ok though, he's a good guy. You will like him. @steelfrog , not so much.

PurpleBlood87

I obviously don't watch the news, but what happened between Comrade Clay J and the Feds?
Plus, Comrade Clay J reminds me of Mr. Mackey on South Park, mkay.

Dallas County is getting less vaccines because the Federal government is opening bigger vaccination centers. Thus Clay J is losing some of his "power".