• The KillerFrogs

KU Prediction Thread

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
TCU 34
KU 26

Miller.

Max passes for 425.

KU has a grinding offense. Not a quick-scoring outfit, but a methodical, plodding bunch who will eat up clock and keep our offense off the field. When matched against our "bend but don't break" defense, it will result in a lot of long drives that will wear out defenders. Like we have noted that they haven't seen a team like us, we haven't seen a team like them, either. I don't see the Frog offense having difficulty in scoring, but I do see the need to make each opportunity count.

82 Frog Fever

TCU has the #7th ranked O in the NCAA…KU has not played a team that has an O ranked above 53rd…we have always looked past KU when playing them, and we have struggled…not this year.

Frogs 48-24
#33 140yds. 3tds
Max has another 300+ day

this is not going to be a close game this year..
someone to watch…Corey Wren, quietly starting to get some playing time…jet fast!!!
Yes! Spot on and great call on Corey Wren.
He has put on 15 lbs of muscle since arriving at TCU and is really fast.
10.4 sec 100m & 6.8 sec. 60m

TCUdirtbag

Several thoughts:

When you look at the Jayhawks’ record, it’s a lot less impressive than the fairy tale hype.

WVU scored 42 on these birds in regulation—their current season high—and KU won on an OT pick 6.

Houston scored about as many points on this defense as they did all their other opponents on their way to 2-3.

When the lights got bright last week, KU couldn’t break 14 points and got lucky that ISU can’t kick.

TCU will score plenty of points. ISU showed Daniels can be stopped. Lights are too bright for upstart KU.

Frogs 48-24.

Last edited:
Several thoughts:

When you look at the Jayhawks’ record, it’s a lot less impressive than the fairy tale hype.

WVU scored 42 on these birds in regulation—their current season high—and KU won on an OT pick 6.

Houston scored about as many points on this defense as they did all their other opponents on their way to 2-3.

When the lights got bright last week, KU couldn’t break 14 points and got lucky that ISU can’t kick.

TCU will score plenty of points. ISU showed Daniels can be stopped. Lights are too bright for upstart KU.

Frogs 48-24.
Their best win of the year was against Duke. Looking like a solid win right now.

Virginia Frog

This game is very much like last week's vs. OU.

TCU didn't win, it's just that OU "lost." (That's the Baylor-esque view.)

Now, TCU in all probability SHOULD nail the Birdies to the cross. Unless WE come out in neutral and allow them in the game. Our squad is strong, fast and superior. Yes: Home crowd, big crowd, ESPN attention & big shots, yea yea yea. This is OUR game to lose.

I'll be the Optimistic Frog and say 3 touchdown+ W.

5-0 and THEN we have a REAL challenge. Next weekend at ACS and OkieSt - then we'll see the Frogs REALLY on the big stage!

Last edited: