• The KillerFrogs

KU Prediction Thread

Bob Sugar

Typical TCU-KU game where TCU has trouble putting KU away....

28-27, but I don't know which is the 27....
New York Yankees Reaction GIF by MLB

Diehard

Off the back of their first GameDay, Kansas comes out skyhigh and jumps out to an early two-score lead. Our guys recover, pull ahead in the 2nd half, and survive a late KU rally.

Frogs - 45
Jayhawks - 41

Miller

315 passing yards
This could really be spot on. GO FROG!

Sebastian S

IF we play the way we have been playing, nothing more and not much less... this SHOULD be a win.

Play like its the next game, nothing special even with CGD being there.

If anything, thats a bigger distraction for Kansas and easier for us, the AWAY team, to be focused.

Go Frogs!

TCU has the #7th ranked O in the NCAA…KU has not played a team that has an O ranked above 53rd…we have always looked past KU when playing them, and we have struggled…not this year.

Frogs 48-24
#33 140yds. 3tds
Max has another 300+ day

this is not going to be a close game this year..
someone to watch…Corey Wren, quietly starting to get some playing time…jet fast!!!

FrogCop19

Thanks!

That place is...well, let's just say they sure do live their birds. There were several Frog posters over there that posted extraordinarily mild predictions about a Frog victory, and we're IMMEDIATELY attacked for having "misplaced arrogance". This kind of post was very common:

"What do you guys have to be arrogant about? Every other school has come on here saying, 'You haven't seen speed like our team,' but then we're 5-0 after the game."

Talk about misplaced arrogance. They have a really good team for the first time in 30 years and suddenly they are invulnerable. I think it will be a great game, but we have too much under the hood for them.

Bob Sugar

Thanks!

That place is...well, let's just say they sure do live their birds. There were several Frog posters over there that posted extraordinarily mild predictions about a Frog victory, and we're IMMEDIATELY attacked for having "misplaced arrogance". This kind of post was very common:

"What do you guys have to be arrogant about? Every other school has come on here saying, 'You haven't seen speed like our team,' but then we're 5-0 after the game."

Talk about misplaced arrogance. They have a really good team for the first time in 30 years and suddenly they are invulnerable. I think it will be a great game, but we have too much under the hood for them.
Yeah. Because when I think of Duke Football, I immediately think of team speed.