• The KillerFrogs

KU kickoff time announced

Pharm Frog

Lol. I was joking. I’d imagine that water is a wee bit chili right now. I’m an hour from there and it’s 42 and raining right now.

Son goes to Northeastern State. Going to Tulsa to judge an intercollegiate business ethics case competition at TU and guest lecture in a couple of classes. Gonna stop by and see the kid on the way back down. Eat at Sam and Ella's. And, this morning it was 37 and pouring rain in Comanche and Stephenville. 'bout damn time. So sick of 80s and 90s.

CountryFrog

No. I will be driving down for the game. There’s usually a good crowd of Frogs. Good seats are still available!
I'm sure there are LOTS of good seats available. I always laugh at Kansas fans who act holier than thou during basketball season when their football games get about the same attendance as SMU.

Limp Lizard

When you are playing in Kansas or WVA this time of the year, daytime games are better, minimizing cold weather. I guess this week should have been a good time to practice in Kansas or WVA weather.

Pharm Frog

Like so many things In Oklahoma, I only know it because of Roy D. Mercer.

For those who are interested in making the trip to Lawrence I'd recommend making a stop near Tulsa and taking the international tours of Bixby.

If you don't get this, you don't know your Roy Damn Mercer stuff as well as you should.

FrogLifeYo

For those who are interested in making the trip to Lawrence I'd recommend making a stop near Tulsa and taking the international tours of Bixby.

If you don't get this, you don't know your Roy Damn Mercer stuff as well as you should.
Oddly enough Bixby is a thriving suburb these days