• The KillerFrogs

KU basketball expected to face multiple major violation allegations

CountryFrog

as i mentioned in the basketball thread, please let me know when the penalties are actually handed down

we were told all hell was going to break loose in college basketball with the fbi investigation and aside from some assistants getting fired and a few guys going to jail nothing at the program level yet.
Exactly. Key word in that article is "allegations." I think KU basketball faces allegations almost every year but it very rarely leads to anything at all. We all know it's a dirty program but until the NCAA actually does something to them then none of this means anything.

LVH

as i mentioned in the basketball thread, please let me know when the penalties are actually handed down

we were told all hell was going to break loose in college basketball with the fbi investigation and aside from some assistants getting fired and a few guys going to jail nothing at the program level yet.

Penalties will be handed down to UMKC. They better watch out.

Nothing will happen. We have Will Wade recorded on the phone talking about paying for a recruit and nothing happened. Arizona outbid Kansas for DeAndre Ayton and nothing happened. UNC created fake classes and nothing happened.

NCAA enforces rules selectively just like the DOJ.

Eight

Penalties will be handed down to UMKC. They better watch out.

Nothing will happen. We have Will Wade recorded on the phone talking about paying for a recruit and nothing happened. Arizona outbid Kansas for DeAndre Ayton and nothing happened. UNC created fake classes and nothing happened.

NCAA enforces rules selectively just like the DOJ.

but sean miller was provisionally suspended so that counts for something right?