• The KillerFrogs

KSU Klieman the Frontrunner for Nebraska?

Horny4TCU

GP to Kansas State!

Powercat might finally have that headline correct a decade later.
GP would much rather take over at KSU.

If Kleinman goes to N, then GP will go KSU.

How funny would that be if he announced right before the big 12 title game? Throws off the team and one more "lucky" break for TCU, I can hear the media and doubters now...

froginmn

GP would much rather take over at KSU.

If Kleinman goes to N, then GP will go KSU.

How funny would that be if he announced right before the big 12 title game? Throws off the team and one more "lucky" break for TCU, I can hear the media and doubters now...
It's just as good with it being a rumor. Whatever distracts is helpful.

Unless they lose to KU and UT wins the tiebreak. Let's wait until Sunday to get the bots working.

Hemingway

Agreed. Next Sunday sounds like a perfect time for the distracting rumors to start.
That’s what we do!
Sylvia Fowles Womens History Month GIF by WNBA

CountryFrog

Why would any coach want to go to Nebraska in today's world? There is nothing that shows that they are going to turn around easily.
There are only so many of these P5 coaching jobs available. It's a life changing opportunity with life changing money. Not every coach has the pick of 20 or 30 head coaching jobs they can choose from.

Other than that, I agree that there's no reason to take the job.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
If Patterson is dumb enough to take that job, well... I truly hope he employed an agent who has absolutely skinned and scalped the dummies at Nollege University. Those clowns had a lot of OPM to piss away.

westoverhillbilly

Gary's from not far away in the grainfields and plains and knows the challenges. Not saying he will bring prominence at KSU or NU should he be selected as HC at either place, but he could do what Snyder did and field a very competitive football team many if not most years with 3 star guys playing with alot of heart. My preference would be NU so we don't have to deal with the media every year we play.

Eight

Gary's from not far away in the grainfields and plains and knows the challenges. Not saying he will bring prominence at KSU or NU should he be selected as HC at either place, but he could do what Snyder did and field a very competitive football team many if not most years with 3 star guys playing with alot of heart. My preference would be NU so we don't have to deal with the media every year we play.

snyder also benefitted from recruiting the juco ranks exceptionally heavy and knew how to skirt the academic hurdles by parking kids in the kansas that were more tolerant so to speak