• The KillerFrogs

Kliff Kingsbury fired?!

papawppc

Not sure that Holgs would be interested except for a boat load of money. Littrell has done a great job at University of North Texas and it is a hard recruiting area. I don't think they will look for a rookie coach.

froginmn

Kingsbury closes his tenure leading his alma mater with a 35-40 overall record, including a 19-35 mark in Big 12 play. He led the Red Raiders to three bowl appearances during his six seasons with trips to the 2013 Holiday Bowl, 2015 AdvoCare V100 Texas Bowl and the 2017 Birmingham Bowl.
To think that anyone on here even raised the idea that Patterson should go.

Pharm Frog

Not sure that Holgs would be interested except for a boat load of money. Littrell has done a great job at University of North Texas and it is a hard recruiting area. I don't think they will look for a rookie coach.

I’ve been hearing that CU will take a hard run at Holgo but don’t think they can get him unless something is going on in Morgantown that people don’t know about. Would he prefer Lubbock over Boulder????

Eight

Surely Penders meant "Satan's guys" and not "Sagan's guys," right? He followed it with Briles so that's what came to mind.

depends on the time of day, if it is afternoon i can't guarantee if tom is sober or not, most likely not and as far as briles not being found guilty........

tom still says he had nothing to do with luke axtell's grades being faxed to the austin american stateman or knew jamie campaglia was skimming part of the kid's meal money and keeping it in his freezer.

Chongo94

This man is delusional. When was Tech ever elite??? LMAO Holcutt needs to put the bourbon away.

Yeah, when I saw him say that in the press conference today I just stifled a laugh...and I went there. This is part of the problem, however, a failure to understand its place within the larger sports landscape.

Recently many fans seem to (FINALLY) be acknowledging its hard to recruit there. I thought some might finally snap out and realize the difficulties but with him saying that and some of the ridiculous names being bandied about for this hire, I have no doubt many will remain blissfully unaware of reality.