• The KillerFrogs

Kingsbury used fake accounts with 'cute girls' to spy on his players

Froglaw

Speaking of blackmail...
One of my proudest father moments came a few years ago when my now grown son tried to blackmail me. About five years earlier, when he was about 10, I was driving him around in our Gator. I was taking sharp turns and going as fast as it would go and I hit a turn and threw him out the side of the Gator. Once I was assured that he did not have any broken bones, I said “don’t tell your mom about this.”
Fast forward a few years later when he was about 16 and he was mad that he was not getting his way on something. My wife was in the other room and my son whispered to me “If you don’t let me do this then I am going to tell mom about that time when I fell off of the Gator.”
I looked at him, not believing what I was hearing, and I called my wife into the room. She had no clue what was going on but I turned to her and said “Hey, about five years ago <son’s name> and I were riding on the Gator and I took a sharp turn and he fell out of the side. He was fine but I told him not to tell you about it.” Then I looked at my son and said, “you were saying?”
My grown daughter witnessed the whole thing transpire and was pretty impressed.

I took a sharp turn on No. 4 with Dad of Froglaw in the golf cart. Out he went.

Cost me lunch, but I was going to buy it anyway.