• The KillerFrogs

KillerFrog's TCU-New Mexico Bus Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott

"KillerFrogs.com....your source for TCU SPORTS"
QUOTE(TubaFrog @ Aug 5 2008, 03:41 PM) [snapback]185137[/snapback]
Scott, please mark me down, this falls perfectly in with my vacation from work. Do I understand correctly that the $200 includes the room, travel and game ticket?

Also, I can share a room with another traveler, but it will be just myself going.

You are correct. I will make a list of single travelers so you guys can room up. If you must room alone...it will be $300.

Biggest problem right now....is we are about 30 short of being able to make this a trip. We have 10 now.......& I think I can make this price work...... for a minimum of 40 people. However time is running out.

You guys are more than welcome to bring your families & friends.

ChickDawson

Maybe you should check into a smaller bus. Make it the KillerFrog's TCU-New Mexico "Short" Bus Trip. Seems fitting at times lately.

Scott

QUOTE(ChickDawson @ Aug 6 2008, 11:25 AM) [snapback]185417[/snapback]
Maybe you should check into a smaller bus. Make it the KillerFrog's TCU-New Mexico "Short" Bus Trip. Seems fitting at times lately.

More expensive per person..... & would need to raise the price. A few more days....& then we will decide.

RicketyFrog

QUOTE(ChickDawson @ Aug 6 2008, 11:25 AM) [snapback]185417[/snapback]

shortbus.jpg

PurplePassion

Princess
if i'm heading out somewhere at 6pm on a friday night and going all the way to amarillo or new mexico and someone else is the designated driver, i'm gonna definitely need an ice chest.

i think the "no booze cruise" may be a deal breaker for some :tongue:

(that, and staying in amarillo. ACK!!)

joejordan

QUOTE(PurplePassion @ Aug 6 2008, 03:49 PM) [snapback]185560[/snapback]
if i'm heading out somewhere at 6pm on a friday night and going all the way to amarillo or new mexico and someone else is the designated driver, i'm gonna definitely need an ice chest.

C'mon, The Big Texan, 64 oz. steak dinner - free if you can eat it in an hour. That would make for a fun 2nd half of the trip the next day!

TCURiggs

QUOTE(crunch @ Aug 6 2008, 08:36 PM) [snapback]185589[/snapback]
C'mon, The Big Texan, 64 oz. steak dinner - free if you can eat it in an hour. That would make for a fun 2nd half of the trip the next day!

Not sure if you are mistaken or they have changed it, but it's now the 72 oz steak dinner. I had to stay the night there Monday and it was all over the billboards. The constant smell of cow [ Finebaum ]s in that town is terrible.

PurplePassion

Princess
well, i'm sure if it comes together it will be a lot of fun.

i'd consider it, but i'm already spoken for as far as football that weekend....

lamar high school is playing in arlington that night, and coach eddy peach is going for his 300th win. 300?!?!? that's crazy!!! hopefully lamar can pull it off vs keller.

but the rest of you have a great time!!

RicketyFrog

QUOTE(PurplePassion @ Aug 6 2008, 02:49 PM) [snapback]185560[/snapback]

The bus holding tanks wouldnt be able to handle it.

Scott

QUOTE(PurplePassion @ Aug 6 2008, 02:49 PM) [snapback]185560[/snapback]

Surprise....Surprise. :rolleyes:

PurplePassion

Princess
were you surprised when you read the next one, scott?

QUOTE(PurplePassion @ Aug 6 2008, 04:06 PM) [snapback]185609[/snapback]
well, i'm sure if it comes together it will be a lot of fun.
but the rest of you have a great time!!

RicketyFrog

QUOTE(FeistyFrog @ Aug 6 2008, 11:00 PM) [snapback]185700[/snapback]
Will water pipes be allowed?

hookahs only. No stingy single user apparatus allowed.

joejordan

QUOTE(TCURiggs @ Aug 6 2008, 04:46 PM) [snapback]185598[/snapback]
Not sure if you are mistaken or they have changed it, but it's now the 72 oz steak dinner. I had to stay the night there Monday and it was all over the billboards. The constant smell of cow [ Finebaum ]s in that town is terrible.

I think you are right. It's been a few years.

Scott

QUOTE(Toad_Warrior @ Aug 9 2008, 12:21 AM) [snapback]186492[/snapback]
Any update, or has the trip died from lack of interest.

Unfortunately Toad.....it has seemed to die. I'm giving it until Monday morning. Unless..... by Monday morning...... we add 30 people....the trip will be canceled.

I'm sorry to those who supported this effort. We are trying!

StinnettFrog

If I wasn't out of state at the time I would be booking two seats for me and the wife. Sounds like a great idea and am surprised at the lack of interest.

I hope whoever goes has a great time and enjoys a frog win.

GO FROGS

Toad_Warrior

QUOTE(Scott @ Aug 9 2008, 01:40 PM) [snapback]186613[/snapback]
Unfortunately Toad.....it has seemed to die. I'm giving it until Monday morning. Unless..... by Monday morning...... we add 30 people....the trip will be canceled.

I'm sorry to those who supported this effort. We are trying!

If that doesn't gel there is always the SMU game.

Toad

Status
Not open for further replies.