• The KillerFrogs

KillerFrogs' HUGE Announcement!!!

netty2424

Instant feedback from someone who has zero experience with app building, and these two pieces of feedback probably fix themselves after a little eye re-training, but:

1. A little color differentiation or line between posts to separate them. All kind of running together upon initial use.
2. Link at the bottom to get back to the forum categories, Scott &Wes forum, the Pit, etc.

The app runs very smooth. I like it overall. Nice work!

NYC Horned Frog

Great! First thing I noticed is I can use the standard back and forth browser page controls on my iPhone. For some reason, after the SI integration, I had to keep using links to navigate. I’m not a tech person..

Question. Why does the app need these permissions?

• Camera access
  • Microphone access
  • View network connections
  • Change your audio settings
  • Prevent phone from sleeping
  • Modify or delete the contents of your shared storage
  • Read the contents of your shared storage
  • Have full network access
I refuse to install anything that accesses my camera, microphone and can change those settings while preventing my phone from sleeping.

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
The only thing I can figure out is to hit the Community button at the bottom. It takes you to the most recent activity. Under the posters' names is "Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum". So I hit that and it goes back to the original list of threads. There must be a simpler way, but haven't figured it out.
Now even that doesn't work.
@TxFrog1999
please fix this so that I can go from reading a post, back to the list of thread titles.

netty2424

Now even that doesn't work.
@TxFrog1999
please fix this so that I can go from reading a post, back to the list of thread titles.
The only way I could find to get back to the topics page was the arrow at the top left of the screen. The way I hold my phone and the fact that we scroll down as we read, it makes more sense for that to be at the bottom imo.