• The KillerFrogs

Killerfrogs Favorite Sports Reporter

Big Frog II

Today I noticed that Engel's twitter info says, adjunct professor at SMU. Poor SMU, they can't win for losing. Did TCU grow tired of him?

Billy Clyde

Today I noticed that Engel's twitter info says, adjunct professor at SMU. Poor SMU, they can't win for losing. Did TCU grow tired of him?

You may need a self-imposed ShameBan for looking at him. I say starve him out is the way to go. OTOH, I'd be a yuuuuge fan of him moving his act to Dallas.

ticketfrog123

I doubt we’ll find out the full story.

He was overly critical of the university according to killerfrogs...not a smart move by an employee on the payroll.

Maybe he’ll continue his act at SMU and write plenty of articles on highland park HS having more fans on any Friday vs. SMU all season

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Adjuncts are part time and paid per class taught with no benefits so it is possible he could be an adjunct at both universities . They don’t make a lot of money

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
giphy.gif

Punter1

Adjuncts are part time and paid per class taught with no benefits so it is possible he could be an adjunct at both universities . They don’t make a lot of money

As he shouldn't. He's flat out stealing if he takes a penny from either university ..

robbroyy

As he shouldn't. He's flat out stealing if he takes a penny from either university ..
He’s turned into a shock jock for newspapers but like Stephen A on ESPN, the man does know the rules of basic journalism and was good at them before op-eds became all the rage. He does get sources and 95% of the kids in his classes either have never heard of him or could care less so he’s qualified to teach undergrad journalism courses.

Think if he’s having to drive to Dallas a night a week for $500-$1,000 for the semester he deserves our prayers more than ridicule.

Eight

He’s turned into a shock jock for newspapers but like Stephen A on ESPN, the man does know the rules of basic journalism and was good at them before op-eds became all the rage. He does get sources and 95% of the kids in his classes either have never heard of him or could care less so he’s qualified to teach undergrad journalism courses.

Think if he’s having to drive to Dallas a night a week for $500-$1,000 for the semester he deserves our prayers more than ridicule.

so you are saying he is following the skip bayless model