• The KillerFrogs

Killer Frogs: Sonny Dykes is Bringing a Top-Notch Staff to TCU: First in a Series

Eight

I think we've got a spot open at inside receivers coach since Gru isn't joining the staff. I think that's a good fit for Meach.

if sonny wants him then great, if there are those around the program who are encouraging the move then no.

would like sonny to put together the best staff possible and while i don't dislike meacham per say i am not sure i am wowed by his player development and i am not sure i would really want a guy around on staff who has been demoted effectively twice in his time on campus. dangerously close to anderson territory

CountryFrog

if sonny wants him then great, if there are those around the program who are encouraging the move then no.

would like sonny to put together the best staff possible and while i don't dislike meacham per say i am not sure i am wowed by his player development and i am not sure i would really want a guy around on staff who has been demoted effectively twice in his time on campus. dangerously close to anderson territory
Certainly agree with the first sentence.

I don't think Meach is anything close to Anderson personally but I see where you're coming from.