• The KillerFrogs

Killer Frogs/FN: Mem'ries Sweet: Abby Faber Throws out the First Pitch at Lupton

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

Mem'ries Sweet: Abby Faber Throws out the First Pitch at Lupton​

Story by Jake Peterson

AA1950To.img

Two weeks ago, Abby Faber took the field at Lupton Stadium to throw out the ceremonial first pitch in front of a Saturday afternoon crowd.

If you don’t know who Abby Faber is, check out our very own Tyler Brown’s story about her journey here.

For the weekend series against San Diego, Abby and her family flew down from Iowa to take in a baseball game at Lupton Stadium for the first time.

Read more at https://www.si.com/college/tcu/tcu-history/abby-faber-throws-out-the-first-pitch-at-lupton

Benny

I cannot explain it, but the whole story about this little girl and the connection to TCU always brings a tear to my eye. I wish this broken world had more stories like this.

froginmn

Awesome. I was one of many who felt inspired to donate to Abby a few years back. Great to hear that things are going well.

@CyFrog22 , best wishes to Abby and to you and your family. Would love to meet you in person at a future Frog game in Ames.

Go Frogs!

Edit: LOL after I posted this the post above, where it shows how long ago it was posted, said "in 2 minutes" and mine says "in 6 minutes". Weird...

Awesome. I was one of many who felt inspired to donate to Abby a few years back. Great to hear that things are going well.

@CyFrog22 , best wishes to Abby and to you and your family. Would love to meet you in person at a future Frog game in Ames.

Go Frogs!

Edit: LOL after I posted this the post above, where it shows how long ago it was posted, said "in 2 minutes" and mine says "in 6 minutes". Weird...
Just let us know next time you are around, I believe you stayed at the hotel in Story City, which is right behind our house, last time you were here.