• The KillerFrogs

Kiehl Frazier

ThaNewLB.U.TCU

QUOTE(Houston Frog @ Apr 10 2010, 02:01 PM) [snapback]542897[/snapback]
Is he really there?

He did not stay the whole time for some reason but I noticed GP had a few laughing words with him on the sideline in the middle of the scrimmage.

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
Nike camp & Elite 11 this weekend and lots of big names showed up, really big names. One of the reasons they didn't want to change the game even after the later start to camp because it was a good time to mix it up.

Young and Horned

Yah, noticed the Elite staff in the crowd. Anyone know who the kid in the black shirt and TCU sweatpants was standing next to Washington and Hughes on the sidelines? Not sure if anyone noticed him or not, but he looked familiar, but wasn't sure.

Also, Blake Roberts looked pretty small.

Any word on Isadore?

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
Frazier had a great visit with Fuente & Patterson so that helps a lot.

Anybody get to go to the Elite 11?

One kid who moved up was Russell Bellomy from Arlington Martin. Gunner has been giving Matt Stepp all kinds of grief since Stepp said bellomy would never play Div1 ball. Since then he has received 5 offers and schools just now getting a good look at him. Had missed camps in PY due to baseball and kid has recently worked hard on adding weight & strength.

TEUFELI

QUOTE(Young and Horned @ Apr 10 2010, 03:34 PM) [snapback]542910[/snapback]
Yah, noticed the Elite staff in the crowd. Anyone know who the kid in the black shirt and TCU sweatpants was standing next to Washington and Hughes on the sidelines? Not sure if anyone noticed him or not, but he looked familiar, but wasn't sure.

Any word on Isadore?

You talking about Tank? He was chatting with Hughes and Washington for most of the scrimmage.

ThaNewLB.U.TCU

QUOTE(FeistyFrog @ Apr 11 2010, 12:50 PM) [snapback]543214[/snapback]

One kid who moved up was Russell Bellomy from Arlington Martin. Gunner has been giving Matt Stepp all kinds of grief since Stepp said bellomy would never play Div1 ball. Since then he has received 5 offers and schools just now getting a good look at him. Had missed camps in PY due to baseball and kid has recently worked hard on adding weight & strength.

Bellomy looked really good to me as well. Lake Travis kid looked good as well, even though he is kind of small. I used to watch Kohlhausen play little league baseball back in Houston. Kid has really grown up.

gdu

QUOTE(TEUFELI @ Apr 11 2010, 07:42 PM) [snapback]543237[/snapback]
You talking about Tank? He was chatting with Hughes and Washington for most of the scrimmage.

No. I'll try and post a pic later.

edit:

4511717217_a12404fc49_o.jpg

He is talking about the guy on the far left. I believe it is one of the old O-linemen, but the name is escaping me.

Bill Bozeat

QUOTE(Young and Horned @ Apr 10 2010, 02:34 PM) [snapback]542910[/snapback]

Any word on Isadore?

So since Blake is 6'4" and 238lbs Just how large are you? You sure love to dog players

TEUFELI

QUOTE(tcugdu @ Apr 11 2010, 03:28 PM) [snapback]543258[/snapback]

edit:

He is talking about the guy on the far left. I believe it is one of the old O-linemen, but the name is escaping me.

Marshall?

ThaNewLB.U.TCU

QUOTE(Bill Bozeat @ Apr 11 2010, 06:49 PM) [snapback]543329[/snapback]
So since Blake is 6'4" and 238lbs Just how large are you? You sure love to dog players

I second that. Roberts did not look small to me at all.

Houston Frog

QUOTE(FeistyFrog @ Apr 11 2010, 01:50 PM) [snapback]543214[/snapback]

Actually, Stepp just said Bellomy would never be a legit D1 QB. He doesn't think Bellomy has arm to play QB at a big-time program, but says he's a great athlete and will probably play D1 ball somewhere.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(tcugdu @ Apr 11 2010, 03:28 PM) [snapback]543258[/snapback]

edit:

Newhouse ... looks like Hughes and Washington on far right.