• The KillerFrogs

KFC Friendships. The Legacy of Scott and Wes.

Eight

...thought it was The TrebleMakers

sure it wasn't the tonerangers

coe.jpg

froginmn

Being 1,000 miles away, I don't have lots of opportunities to meet KF.c folks, and when I'm in town I'm usually with old friends.

But I met Scott and Wes, and met Leofrog and one other at an ISU game (remember his real name but not sure about the screen name - could be More Frogs the Better?).

Hopefully someday I'll be able to attend a lunch or something and create a better list.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I can remember the first Mama's Pizza KF Luncheon. I arrived late, but it was still fun!

Bought beer for the first K.F. Tailgate out at ACS. Wes came by a friend's house to pick it up, as the females in our group were dithering with makeup, clothes, etc. Missed the tailgate completely. Oh, well...

ShadowFrog was plied with enough booze to whomp a mortal man, yet still managed to visit The Barn, charm Mrs. Brewingfrog, and somehow make a wedding on the other side of my small town many years ago.

Met many of the KF denizens through the years at luncheons, gatherings, etc. Country, WhiteHispanic, Jug, and many others my tired old brain cannot recall. Remember many of those old-timers who have left us, too.

What the hell. It's Friday. Beer.

Mean Purple

I am hoping to actually be in town for the next KF luncheon. However, due to a thread posted on this board previously, I know I can't ask or relay screen names in public.

So I plan to where a jersey that says algorithm. Feel free to berate me when we meet.

Eight

I'd like to come to one of the get togethers when I'm in town. Would ole Skip be welcome?

Sorry for speaking in third person. I saw Steel do it earlier and figured that it's what all the cool kids are doing.

steel only does it because he has so many user names he can't remember who he is actually posting as at any given point and time so he has to continually remind himself to stay in character

tcudoc

I'll take the lack of responses as a definite maybe.
They are a welcoming crowd. If you sign up when the invite gets posted, you’re in.
Those were Scott and Wes deals, so we will see if they continue. People tend to be very welcoming for their tailgates as well, though I never have arrived in time to make one.

Skip Jansen

They are a welcoming crowd. If you sign up when the invite gets posted, you’re in.
Those were Scott and Wes deals, so we will see if they continue. People tend to be very welcoming for their tailgates as well, though I never have arrived in time to make one.

Yeah I can tell. J/K o_O