• The KillerFrogs

KFC Friendships. The Legacy of Scott and Wes.

Spike

Lets take a break from ripping each others guts out. I've met a number of good folks off this board and made a number of quality friendships over the years. How many KFC posters have you met in real life:

Satis1103
Topfrog
Babyface
Scott
Wes
Steelfrog
Frognosticator (no, not same as Steelfrog)
Snoski
Phormer (or formerly known as)
Jsauce (founder and originator of the woo)
FTWFrog
ChivasFrog
Leapfrog (RIP!)
Guy DeLeon (can't remeber his screen name but don't see him on here anymore)
Salfrog
DOCFrog
ShreveFrog
PCF
Riggs
RollToad
Brian I can't remember your screen name but I know you are watching
CDS Frog
Ricksterh, damn I miss that guy. RIP!
RSF Frog
Ross
Crunch
MoonieFrog (sp?) played for Frogs late 80s
Norml Frog
Froglaw, not sure we've met but you once got a good result for some friends.
Frog in Law
TCUSA (haven't seen him in forever)
TeaSeeEwe
TCUManiac
Jugband
I believe Masterfrog took my picture out in front the statue in Omaha.
Luke/Snoopaluke?
TXFrog1999
Ryann
Brewing Frog
PeaceFrog

I'm sure I will think of others too. ON EDIT like Tom Brown. Sorry bro!

Sad that I never got to meet Tuscon Frog, dang what was his real name. RIP Sir! You made the General Board.

Last edited:
W&S would be (are) proud of this thread. Seriously.

Makes you wipe a tear knowing that each handle of ours has a person behind it. We are all in this fight - life - together. W&S would want us to live it as HFF (Horned Frogs Forever), not just ... in it "forever." HFF.

Thank you for the breath-mint.

Blessings, prayers and thoughts to Wes' and Sottt's families. Know that the legacy they have left behind have touched thousands more. Thank you, @Spike, for the kick in the rear as to what really matters.

Last edited:

Horny4TCU

I have a feeling I know some of you from my classes at TCU... but not sure of your KF name.

If you were there between '05 - '10 and '15 - '16, we might have met in person and didn't even know it.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Many good friends I know I've met and then met irl through this site include OP spike (first poster Imet personally, great dude), Babyface, Purp, Peace, Rolltoad, WHF, Phormer, FIL, Top, 2314... Add virtual friends like Chico, Nwla and Geofrog, and good people I've had the pleasure to meet through this and various things like the luncheons like doc, Riggs, Shadow, Opintel, etc - this board has had a very positive social impact on me. Also got the pleasure of meeting Wes and Scott before they passed which I am glad for.

Cheers, you motley fam! And Tom Brown - you don't count on this list. We go further back than that.

Edited because I forgot WHF and FIL, because I'm dumb.

Last edited:

Eight

Steel had a bunch of TCU friends before kfc but once they joined kfc they revealed themselves to be total asshats though nominally "anonymous: so Steel's friends circle has dwindled due to the kfc. And due to COVID.

That is all.

yet somehow the number of your pseudonyms has grown during covid

tcudoc

I met several at the one luncheon I went to (I live two hours away). I forget who all I met, but I think it was Frog In Law, Purp, ShadowFrog, Satis, and a handful of others. So many introduced themselves, but it was so many that it was overwhelming. One guy whose name escapes me, had been notoriously and intentionally obnoxious for that period of time, apologized when he introduced himself. He had never caused me any grief, so it was no issue to me. He seemed to be friends with a lot of the people, so I am sure it was just an internet persona.

I got to see Snowski Drew perform a concert in Salado with Wes back in the day. I took Wes to Miller's BBQ once when he was in town for an appointment. I count that as a highlight. He confided in me the names of some of his alter egos from the forum. He wore a purple "Live Lucky" hat with a clover on the front. I ordered myself one the next day. What a great guy.

Maniac was two rows in front of me for a game a few years back. I was too shy to introduce myself to such a celebrity.

Skip Jansen

I met several at the one luncheon I went to (I live two hours away). I forget who all I met, but I think it was Frog In Law, Purp, ShadowFrog, Satis, and a handful of others. So many introduced themselves, but it was so many that it was overwhelming. One guy whose name escapes me, had been notoriously and intentionally obnoxious for that period of time, apologized when he introduced himself. He had never caused me any grief, so it was no issue to me. He seemed to be friends with a lot of the people, so I am sure it was just an internet persona.

I got to see Snowski Drew perform a concert in Salado with Wes back in the day. I took Wes to Miller's BBQ once when he was in town for an appointment. I count that as a highlight. He confided in me the names of some of his alter egos from the forum. He wore a purple "Live Lucky" hat with a clover on the front. I ordered myself one the next day. What a great guy.

Maniac was two rows in front of me for a game a few years back. I was too shy to introduce myself to such a celebrity.

So.... Maniac is the man?

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.

I was one that you met. It was a good day.