• The KillerFrogs

Kfc Bus to Alamo Bowl?

Showtime Joe 2.0

Will there be a Killerfrogs.com bus to the Alamo Bowl like there was two years ago? That was a great option for those of us who just wanted to go to the game and come right back.

Hi KillerFrogs,

I’m so sorry but the logistics are not going to work out this year, so we will not be taking a bus trip to the Alamo this year.

I hope to see a bunch of KillerFrogs down there, too!

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Hi KillerFrogs,

I’m so sorry but the logistics are not going to work out this year, so we will not be taking a bus trip to the Alamo this year.

I hope to see a bunch of KillerFrogs down there, too!
What you have to consider is the length of time the trip would take.

For an 8:00 kickoff, and to allow time for festivities, tailgating, etc, the bus would have to leave around 1:00. Allow 5 hours transit time, at least 4 hours for the game, 45 minutes to an hour for post game celebrations ( hopefully), 30-45 minutes to get out of the parking lot and on the road and then another 5 hours back to Fort Worth, you're looking at a 5:00am or later arrival

Then since we would go over 12 hours, second bus driver has to be used which adds to the cost.

I am sure that Ryann would love to but I can tell you from experience, that trip to SA is a tough one