• The KillerFrogs

KF Letter to the SMU Mustangs

Paul in uhh

Dear SMU Fans:

At some point this weekend you may rise from your cocaine-addled cloud of confusion that began sometime on Friday evening.

The fact that the substance was used in the first place isn’t a put down - we at TCU recognize that you as SMU fans do it to pay homage to the five professional sex workers who were killed* by your star running back, one Craig James.

Your dedication to their memory, however misguided it may be, serves as a touching reminder that we should all be better people. Thank you for that.

When indeed you begin to rise again from the sugar white ashes of your Friday evening stupor, do yourself a favor and by no means make the trip to Fort Worth. Stay east of belt line at a minimum, and preferably, interstate 35 also. And don’t even think of going into interstate 30.

I say these things as a cautionary tale.

In 2019, SMU won a tightly-contested affair over a team led by a true freshman quarterback making his first ever start to a game.

While I would congratulate your small and ultimately inconsequential program for such a gargantuan accomplishment - one that has very clearly defined your very existence for 24 months - I simply refuse to do so because of the way that your players and coaches showed their collective anuses (anii?) in the media during the postgame, and again in 2020, and again this week.

Rest assured, the inmates, or should I say addicts, will not be allowed to run the asylum again this weekend.

Max Duggan, for all of his faults, is not making his first start again. And we have many more players we will be introducing to your team as well.

I encourage you to just take Saturday off - maybe spend time reading about oil futures at your country club of choice while talking poorly about the staff - a proud SMU alum tradition - and let TCU handle the football game.

The last thing we want is for you to go on another binge and forget to go to work on Monday - like you’ve surely already done this year.

Cordially yours,
Paul in uhh

PS - Please keep the steroids away from Coach Kazadi. For the safety of all.

* “Allegedly.”

Last edited:

ECM

Man, some people never got over that rejection letter from SMU.

It’s OK, I got rejected from Stanford. I got over it. Life goes on.

Looking forward to Saturday.

ECM

I also love how TCU fans keep trying to whitewash the 2019 L by saying Duggan was a true freshman. Well two years later he still sucks, can’t throw the ball downfield, and you’d trade him straight up for either of the top two QBs on our depth chart.

4 Oaks Frog

I also love how TCU fans keep trying to whitewash the 2019 L by saying Duggan was a true freshman. Well two years later he still sucks, can’t throw the ball downfield, and you’d trade him straight up for either of the top two QBs on our depth chart.
You are going to find out just how good all the QB on your depth chart, because the will all be walking on crutches by the final whistle on Saturday. And as far as trading anything with you load of losers, you might wrangle a dirty jock strap for your cute little receiver Rashie, Ransidie, Rattie or whatever his name might be.

An-Cap Frog

The fact that Duggan played at all in his first two years is an indictment of the program's failure to find a fit at the position after Kenny graduated. Duggan is thought of highly based on his running and passing ability which at this point is valued more than a pocket passer in the college game outside of the top 5 QBs in college.

Paul in uhh

Beat Abilene Christian and squeak by LA Tech with a Hail Mary and suddenly Tanner Mordecai is a Heisman contender

CardFrog

i
Its not really his arm you should be worried about.

steelfrog

Tier 1
Steel isn't whitewashing, you all won fair and square. And, your point about our starting QB -- Hell, Steel would trade him for one of the guys on our own roster! He's basically a RB who throws, and IF he can float one downfield and IF our guy can run under it, he can complete a downfield pass. But he's not zinging it to a guy in stride downfield, no.

Donnell88

Dear SMU Fans:

At some point this weekend you may rise from your cocaine-addled cloud of confusion that began sometime on Friday evening.

The fact that the substance was used in the first place isn’t a put down - we at TCU recognize that you as SMU fans do it to pay homage to the five professional sex workers who were killed* by your star running back, one Craig James.

Your dedication to their memory, however misguided it may be, serves as a touching reminder that we should all be better people. Thank you for that.

When indeed you begin to rise again from the sugar white ashes of your Friday evening stupor, do yourself a favor and by no means make the trip to Fort Worth. Stay east of belt line at a minimum, and preferably, interstate 35 also. And don’t even think of going into interstate 30.

I say these things as a cautionary tale.

In 2019, SMU won a tightly-contested affair over a team led by a true freshman quarterback making his first ever start to a game.

While I would congratulate your small and ultimately inconsequential program for such a gargantuan accomplishment - one that has very clearly defined your very existence for 24 months - I simply refuse to do so because of the way that your players and coaches showed their collective anuses (anii?) in the media during the postgame, and again in 2020, and again this week.

Rest assured, the inmates, or should I say addicts, will not be allowed to run the asylum again this weekend.

Max Duggan, for all of his faults, is not making his first start again. And we have many more players we will be introducing to your team as well.

I encourage you to just take Saturday off - maybe spend time reading about oil futures at your country club of choice while talking poorly about the staff - a proud SMU alum tradition - and let TCU handle the football game.

The last thing we want is for you to go on another binge and forget to go to work on Monday - like you’ve surely already done this year.

Cordially yours,
Paul in uhh

PS - Please keep the steroids away from Coach Kazadi. For the safety of all.

* “Allegedly.”
To falsely accuse someone of five murders is inexcusable and reprehensible. It is also libelous per se. Kindly remember in a libel suit, the onus is on the defendant to prove the allegations. And it is no defence to defaming someone's character, without proof, to issue a feeble disclaimer such as *allegedly.

Paul in uhh

To falsely accuse someone of five murders is inexcusable and reprehensible. It is also libelous per se. Kindly remember in a libel suit, the onus is on the defendant to prove the allegations. And it is no defence to defaming someone's character, without proof, to issue a feeble disclaimer such as *allegedly.
Welcome to the board Craig. Can’t help but notice you didn’t deny the cocaine.

BABYFACE

As much as us Frogs would like credit for this, it was Tech fans that started it.