• The KillerFrogs

Kenrich Williams having a solid game

CountryFrog

Watch an NBA game tonight and grade each player on how well they box out. Seriously, watch a game and tell me how it goes. It is a complete joke.
If you're looking for 5 guys defensively to put their butts into someone like a high school box out drill then I suppose you're right. That doesn't happen. It's more about positioning at that level and typically once the opponent has position then the offensive players are making sure that they're able to get back on defense because of that whole emphasis on defense thing.

They're the best basketball players in the world. They know how to get in the proper position and get a rebound.

jake102

Wouldn't be surprised to see someone like the Rockets go after him. He would be a great fit. 6'7" guys who can defend, shoot the 3 and grab rebounds is a sweet spot in the NBA right now.

If you have twitter, I recommend searching "Kenrich Williams". Some funny comments out there.

jake102

He got his first start last night. Didn’t play well, but played a ton of minutes. The final line was 8 points, 8 rebounds and 5 assists. Only shot it 3-13 tho.

Worth noting that he got the start ahead of a guy on a $48mm/$12mm per year contract

Latest posts