• The KillerFrogs

Kendric Davis coming back?

I thought Davis might consider TCU but then assumed he would go pro in Europe rather than opting for a fifth year. But maybe he still needs some credits to graduate, recognizing that the degree might be of use if the NBA money is not in his future.

And as GSR alludes to, coach Dixon needs to consider the chemistry factor of bringing him back.

Last edited:

Nick Danger

And as GSR alludes to, coach Dixon needs to consider the chemistry factor of bringing him back.

Here's a relevant snippet from a 247 article that seems to indicate that Dixon has considered that . . . among other things, and they're apparently recruiting him anyway! Now, I don't know if they would take both!?

As of now, the Frogs are targeting former LSU guard Adam Miller and former SMU guard Kendric Davis, who began his college career at TCU. No official announcement has been made about progress that TCU has seen in recruiting either player.

Last edited:

Francis Xavier

So I don’t know what happened when Davis left but as far as I heard it was grades. Clearly it couldn’t have been something hurtful to both sides if there is still interest there. That kid can ball.

Also, apparently Leonard Miller was here last week on a visit? Anyone know anything about that?
So far, Miller has taken a single official visit to TCU, where his older brother, Emmanuel, currently plays.

“I would love to play with my brother,” Miller said to Shaw. “But I could play against him too. He is my brother, and we both have different attributes and skills to our game.”

Francis Xavier

Yeah. Mike is already hard to stop. Baugh and Davis are extremely quick and would add so much pressure. And I think Haggerty is going to contribute day 1. Probably going to be the most athletic team in the league