• The KillerFrogs

Keep Kansas' Offense off the field.......... Keep the TCU Defense fresh!!!!

East Coast

Tier 1
On 4 games of evidence I think this staff does a good identifying the other D’e weakness and exploiting it. If we play like last weekend it won’t matter. I’m curious to see how we handle a good running team with a running QB.

PO Frog

RUN THE BALL DOWN HILL - STRAIGHT AT THEM WITH POWER!!!!!!
Kansas scored 14 points last week and you want to get into a 3 yards and cloud of dust slugfest with them? Cool.

I’d prefer to roll with whatever the coaching staff that’s leading a top 2 offense in the country in points and yards wants to do. Also, Kansas isn’t in the top 100 in pass defense but I guess you can just keep plowing away with your strategy and hope we don’t miss 3 FGs like Iowa State did.

Wexahu

Kansas scored 14 points last week and you want to get into a 3 yards and cloud of dust slugfest with them? Cool.

I’d prefer to roll with whatever the coaching staff that’s leading a top 2 offense in the country in points and yards wants to do. Also, Kansas isn’t in the top 100 in pass defense but I guess you can just keep plowing away with your strategy and hope we don’t miss 3 FGs like Iowa State did.
Agree with this mostly. My only frustrations with the play calling so far this year is we pass on first down a little too often and before the defense has really shown it can stop our running game, but that is a nitpick.

FrogByBirth

Ticket Exchange Pass
I’m sure TCU could successfully run at them with power, and will to some extent.
But TCU is by far the faster team in this match up, so they will simply spread the KU defense and distribute the ball widely across multiple weapons.
TCU by 20+
Head in the sand like GMFP. No way we win in Lawrence by 20+, no matter how well we play.

By far the faster team?
Have you watched any of the Kansas games?!

This is not your Dad's Kansas football team. Houston, West Virginia, Duke and Iowa St.......... L
None of which are slouches.
We have to keep their offense OFF the field!! Dominate the Time of Possession.

We run right at people and PLOW THEM OVER.......... then we start all this cutesy [ Finebaum ] and let them back in the games.

You idiots think I say these things to run the ball 65 times a game. That's NOT what I'm saying - don't be stupid.

Establish the power run, don't get away from it...... Keep it in the mix constantly. The more success you have running right at them, the more their Safeties move forward in support. Then throw the ball to your open guys DOWNFIELD over the top!!!

PO Frog

Agree with this mostly. My only frustrations with the play calling so far this year is we pass on first down a little too often and before the defense has really shown it can stop our running game, but that is a nitpick.
We are averaging 9 yards/play on first down, which is leading the country. Weird critique unless you don’t like being the best.

2themax

I'd like TCU to force them to throw the ball keeping JD in the pocket. Keep a spy on him (Brooks).
Challenge him and the wr's/te's with the Frogs secondary.
Personally would like to see more runs on offense, to test the oline's physicality, but having 3-4 potential
targets on any given passing play is hard to resist. I'm just hoping Max stays focused.
Oh and please do something about those leaks on special teams' coverages.

Horny4TCU

I still can't believe KU and OSU back to back will turn out to be a real test... KU...

mr freeze polar vortex GIF