• The KillerFrogs

Kansas Gameday thread

Bruce Berry

dawg said:
We finish 8-4 or 7-5, depending on the Tech game.

WVU. We never play well up there. Loss.

Tech. Toss up. They'll light us up like Christmas, but we'll light them up, too. The winner wins something like 65-62.

The Rapists. Win. Because (What Maniac & Illini Frog Do together) Baylor, that's why.

Okie Lite- loss. James Washington treats our DBs like Baylor treats its women.

Texas. Win. Texas is bad. So are we, but Texas is bad.

Kansas St. Win. Can't say why, and I know the Purple Wizard will do Purple Wizard things to make it a nailbiter, but I say win

We've won the last two games in West Virginia.

Total team effort and I'll say it we were lucky. My expectations for the rest of the season will be to stay healthy and grow up a few players that need the seasoning. I feel bad for KU because they were the better team today.

DeuceBoogieNights

Lol. Is Kenny Hill the only problem? No. There are lots of problems and he is one of the many. Just because people think Hill isn't the answer doesn't mean there aren't other problems. Hill is an issue whether you want to acknowledge it or not. Our next best chance of winning the conference and potentially making the playoffs is when Robinson gets on campus. Enjoy the next year and a half with Hill. It's going to be just like it has so far. Decent stats, lots of turnovers, some wins here and there.

ifrog

I recall the same people bitching about Boykin. I'm not comparing Hill to Boykin but it's a clown show on here lately. Some fans would rather have TCU lose so they can be right about Hill.

ifrog said:
I recall the same people [2314ing] about Boykin. I'm not comparing Hill to Boykin but it's a clown show on here lately. Some fans would rather have TCU lose so they can be right about Hill.

I seriously doubt this to be the case with the exception of Bob.  

If you want to blow sunshine on Hill and ignore what was a very lacking game on his part by using hyperbole, feel free, but generally the people who post on here are the die-hards who really do care about TCU's success so people may not take you too seriously.

Chongo94

DeuceBoogieNights said:
Lol. Is Kenny Hill the only problem? No. There are lots of problems and he is one of the many. Just because people think Hill isn't the answer doesn't mean there aren't other problems. Hill is an issue whether you want to acknowledge it or not. Our next best chance of winning the conference and potentially making the playoffs is when Robinson gets on campus. Enjoy the next year and a half with Hill. It's going to be just like it has so far. Decent stats, lots of turnovers, some wins here and there.
You're overlooking Wooten I feel. And sadly, if our biggest hope is a kid only completing around 56% of his passes at the high school level, that doesn't give me much hope.

FrogLifeYo

Ever played pickup hoops with a bunch of guys who don't know each other? That's this team. They don't communicate, they don't appear to trust each other, and they sure as hell are rallying together. Very little passion

ifrog

More Frogs the Better said:

I seriously doubt this to be the case with the exception of Bob.  

If you want to blow sunshine on Hill and ignore what was a very lacking game on his part by using hyperbole, feel free, but generally the people who post on here are the die-hards who really do care about TCU's success so people may not take you too seriously.
This was his worst game. Check my posts - I criticized him all game. But he doesn't need to be replaced yet. That was my point.we got the win, even with our horrible O line

Moose Stuff

FrogLifeYo said:
Ever played pickup hoops with a bunch of guys who don't know each other? That's this team. They don't communicate, they don't appear to trust each other, and they sure as hell are rallying together. Very little passion
They've rallied late in basically every game they've played and have been outstanding in the 4th quarter. Not even close to debatable.

TAINTed frog

TCURiggs said:
https://twitter.com/calexmendez/status/784853165069864960

https://twitter.com/calexmendez/status/784853304446623745

Not sure why/how combating "twists" is so scheissing hard. Aren't "twists" a pretty standard MO for certain defenses?

Tom Brown

Obviously the margin of victory isn't what we wanted, but OSU and Baylor can say the same about ISU.
Lots of Big 12 teams are having problems and or questions.

Oh, and Bob can I have your tickets since you refuse to go see KHJr?

Latest posts