• The KillerFrogs

KANSAS GAME DAY - ROAD TRIP?

KU/TCU alum living in FW... decided on a roadtrip Saturday afternoon... Game Day is icing on the cake... will be wearing purple all football season... anything special going on we should plan on attending? Last away game I went to was the Rose Bowl.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
KU/TCU alum living in FW... decided on a roadtrip Saturday afternoon... Game Day is icing on the cake... will be wearing purple all football season... anything special going on we should plan on attending? Last away game I went to was the Rose Bowl.
Was that you on the epic cross-country trip with maniac?

Frogs1983

KU/TCU alum living in FW... decided on a roadtrip Saturday afternoon... Game Day is icing on the cake... will be wearing purple all football season... anything special going on we shoulti represent.d plan on attending? Last away game I went to was the Rose Wat

Way to represent!
2 years ago they were giving tickets away to get fans in their stadium when Frogs last played there.

Pharm Frog

The only time I've been there the visitors sat on the open end of the horseshoe on the visiting side of the field. Near their crappy looking end zone "VIP" seating area. Sections 24, 25, 26.
That’s where I sat as well once when I went up. Next visit I bought secondary and sat right about the 45 on the home side. Paid $35 IIRC

PurpleBlood87

That’s where I sat as well once when I went up. Next visit I bought secondary and sat right about the 45 on the home side. Paid $35 IIRC
Might be less seats available.

I went up for TCU's first game in the Big 12. Barely made it because I had to fly Saturday morning and our flight was delayed and nearly canceled.

Paint It Purple

Northwestern corner of the eastern most westward facing stands, in the upper portion of the lower bowl in the middle section, stage left if you’re facing the stadium’s south side.
All I know is: I went. I saw. Horned Frogs won. Martini's at KC Sheraton bar ended my day in fine fashion.