1. The KillerFrogs

K-State's turn in the barrel

Discussion in 'Killingsworth Court, Formerly The General Forum' started by PhillyFrog, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Who is Jaden McNeil and what can KState do about him?

2. He’s a student / troll at the university. This isn’t the first time he’s stirred the pot. Sounds like they want Kansas State to kick him out.

BABYFACE, ifrog and Sweat Equity like this.
  3. Will KState pander and kick him out? How could they, what has he done wrong? Is an unfavorable opinion worthy of expulsion?

4. His dad is a dean of architecture school I believe. So he is kind of their problem.

5. Looks like some d-bag kid who probably wants to get kicked out of school so he can become some sort of martyr for rich racist kids worldwide.

2themax, satis1103, ftwfrog and 3 others like this.
  6. Honestly, I'm more interested in whether the locker room decides to support those who have threatened to walk.

Tough as hell to be just a football coach nowdays.

7. Something something "universities stifling free speech" something something.

8. What the kid said was crude and in poor taste, but this current "cancel culture" where people dog pile on a person because they felt something that person said (or wore) was offensive is just pathetic. Is this really the world we want to live in?

TopFrog, nwlafrog, bmoney214 and 6 others like this.
  9. I am going to wait until pro sports and/or Hollywood stars tell me how I should feel about this.;)

10. How stupid can one be, the kid has to have more awareness than that. 20 years ago that might have been funny but in today's climate that was flat out stupid.

2themax and ftwfrog like this.
  11. who said he was going for laughs and in response to his having more awareness i am not so sure.

friend of our youngest daughter will make comments that are absolutely stunning in how obtuse they are in their thinking

12. [​IMG]

13. If this was an isolated incident, I'd agree with you. But this isn't some random student that someone stumbled upon. Dudes been a provocateur for a while now, and this is right on brand for him. There's a reason why the players found it.

14. I can't believe this kid would say that and actually show up to a campus full of football players. This could take care of it self organically.

15. I guess just ignoring ignorance is not acceptable anymore.

16. This guy seems like a real a-hole. Why don't these guys go take a crap on his front porch? Why [ hundin] and whine about it on social media and call for institutions to take action?

Double V likes this.
  17. Because you have the right to free speech, but not the right to assault and battery? Seems like bitching is the better option, when criminal charges are a real possibility.

18. OK Karen

19. upload_2020-6-26_16-2-22.jpeg