• The KillerFrogs

K-State, TCU's Kryptonite

Horny4TCU

This team really might be TCU's kryptonite. Before the beating begins, hear me out. I know we beat them before. However, in that game, KSU gained the lead, then they stupidly took their foot off the gas and started playing conservative. KSU has a stingy defense and I'm not sure ours is up to the same level. With Howard and Deuce, I'm worried. Howard is much better than Ewwwers, so if we sell out to stop the run, he's going to strike. Then if we back off, Deuce is going to hit a huge hole and be gone.

The only way to win is to strike fast and often. This one really might turn into a shootout, but TCU's defense needs to bring their A game. The offense better be ready to take hits and take what they can get all the way down the field.

I hate playing the same team twice. Big 12 has got to change this.

Sebastian S

Teams evolve, if we think Kstate got better or had time to adjust, TCU had the same amount of time.

If anything, our team has had more game time with each other. Defense, offense, special teams....

Some forget this is the FIRST season of brand new coaches and some players. If anything, we have more room to improve than Kstate.

Even our own HC doesnt know why they are doing so well and so focused/disciplined week in and week out, its just that they are and he is rolling with it. He will evaluate at the end what they did right so they can mimic it in the future.

Dtx_Frog_Fan

You must have forgotten that you already played that card.

Iowa state did hold us under 400 yards.

HFrog1999

This board is just spiraling down the toilet.

You Cant Handle This Cary Grant GIF

Jet Set Frog

You must have forgotten that you already played that card.

I think that's the point. Keep doing what you've been doing in order to encourage similar results.

blueduck313

This team really might be TCU's kryptonite. Before the beating begins, hear me out. I know we beat them before. However, in that game, KSU gained the lead, then they stupidly took their foot off the gas and started playing conservative. KSU has a stingy defense and I'm not sure ours is up to the same level. With Howard and Deuce, I'm worried. Howard is much better than Ewwwers, so if we sell out to stop the run, he's going to strike. Then if we back off, Deuce is going to hit a huge hole and be gone.

The only way to win is to strike fast and often. This one really might turn into a shootout, but TCU's defense needs to bring their A game. The offense better be ready to take hits and take what they can get all the way down the field.

I hate playing the same team twice. Big 12 has got to change this.
they had two weeks to prepare for us last time. Now we both have the same amount of time. Frogs in a blow out

An-Cap Frog

I listened to the Cover 3 coverage of the game and I think people are missing the fact that Will Howard's first playing time of the season was the TCU game, which meant that TCU had no time to put in a defensive game plan. I guess the other side of that is Howard probably didn't have the full playbook at his disposal.

I listened to the Cover 3 coverage of the game and I think people are missing the fact that Will Howard's first playing time of the season was the TCU game, which meant that TCU had no time to put in a defensive game plan. I guess the other side of that is Howard probably didn't have the full playbook at his disposal.
Martinez only played the 1st series against TCU, did not go off limping, and the announcers on TV implied that K-State had purposely deceived them about Martinez’s health that week, to gain an advantage over TCU. I think K-State had a pretty good idea Howard was really QB1 for the TCU game.