• The KillerFrogs

Justin Rogers to UNLV

Zubaz

Foster Sawyer is an odd selection, was his issue reading defenses? He did throw 3 ints in a half against OU so maybe it was, I thought it was more accuracy and arm strength though. Besides, it's not like he was the coach's choice. He saw real action in two games, once (Kansas) as a third stringer that went in after the starter was injured and the backup was ineffective, then he started the next game but was pulled at halftime.

Robinson probably would have been a better example, no?

Double V

Foster Sawyer is an odd selection, was his issue reading defenses? He did throw 3 ints in a half against OU so maybe it was, I thought it was more accuracy and arm strength though. Besides, it's not like he was the coach's choice. He saw real action in two games, once (Kansas) as a third stringer that went in after the starter was injured and the backup was ineffective, then he started the next game but was pulled at halftime.

FS lack of arm strength? He bounced his deep balls off the bottom of the scheissing moon!

Purp

FS lack of arm strength? He bounced his deep balls off the bottom of the scheissing moon!
True. I always thought the reason they took so long to come down was b/c the ball entered a different atmosphere where the forces due to gravity were far less than 32 feet per second.

flyfishingfrog

moonballs